Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year! (What's your New Year's resolution?)*

Happy New Year, I hope you had a good year this last year, and I hope you’ll have an even better one in 2007. I won’t say I’ve had a bad year, but I can’t say I’ve had worse, and I can definitely say I’ve had better. But anyway, during this year I’ve done a lot of thinking, and a lot of fighting. And because I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and fighting I’ve also been doing a lot of smacking myself in the saying “What an idiot!” and when fighting doing a lot of losing. Now neither smacking yourself in the head, nor losing are very fun, but it’s what I’ve been doing. One thing this year that has been driving me especially crazy this year is that I’ve been doing a lot of good things, and God has been doing a lot of good things in my life, and of course when that happens my arch nemesis, smelly Mr. Satan, gets ticked off. And he’s been using his “flaming arrows” to attack me and those i care about. And I’ve just gotta say I’ve had it up to here with it all. And I am, right here and now, as a public declaration, renouncing Satan and declaring all out war on him and all his minions. His favorite thing to do this year has been to screw up my plans, so I have only one option. Exodus 21:24 says “24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.” And normally that’s not a rule I would follow, but Satan’s left me little choice, so vengeance it is. Satan has spent this year screwing up my plans in numerous different ways, from big, to small, to humongous, so I have one course of action I that seems appropriate, I will do whatever I can to get in Satan’s way this year. In 9 days I turn 17 and even though I really enjoyed being 16 I’m glad this year is over. And as a now 17 year old warrior a will fight to the not so bitter end, throwing myself into the fray with no care for self, longing only for holy vengeance against the enemy who alone is responsible for causing me so much pain this year. I will live as an avenger, avenging all the pain I saw this summer, all the pain the people I care about have felt, all the pain I myself have had to feel, and most importantly all the pain it has caused my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. So Satan, I declare holy war against you, a true Jihad, I will send you to the fires of hell, I want you of my life, I want you out of the lives of all humanity. I will destroy you threw any means possible. You have been warned.

And now I want to recruit you all to fight with me. I need prayer warriors. I need front line berserkers. I need all I can get. Every body to arms! Man your battle stations! To hell we march! To free the captives! To avenge the lost! Lock and load my friends, I have a score to settle with you Satan, I will send you down through any means possible. In this last year I have spent far too much time in the shadows, watching, waiting, thinking “oh, this isn’t my time…” but my time is NOW! To arms! Now longer can we sit idly by while Satan attacks us on every side! Let this year be a new year! Let us redouble our efforts! Every year there are more casualities, I will not allow it. Strap on your armor and prepare yourself for the worst. To declare open war on a powerful opponent is to invite pain, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take. Hell has a lot to pay for, and I’ll give my all to see the lost avenged! So now, my new year’s resolution. In the words of William Booth, founder of the Salvation Army, “Go for souls and go for the worst!” to hell we fly! There is a vengeance to be had and a Lord to be served. Ephesians 6:12-18 “12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.” To battle we ride, armed to the teeth, go for souls and go for the worst! Let’s do as much damage as we can to Satan and his forces as we can this year. Let 2007 be a year Satan will never forget as a year when he got his faced smashed in by all the Christians of the earth. Let him regret that he ever thought to attack us, make him feel the all the pain that he has caused us in this past year. For our sins will be forgiven, and our pain will be relieved, but Satan is in a place without God, the comfort of the almighty is ours, not his, we have god on our side! Romans 8:31 “8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?” AMEN! IF HE IS FOR US, WHO CAN PREVAIL AGAINST US?! No one, they wouldn’t dare. So hell will pay for many things. Satan has made this battle too personal. And now, he will pay! TO ARMS! We fight for vengeance, we fight for love, we fight for victory! God is for us! We will prevail! CHAAAAARRRRRRGE!!!!!!!



*NB, this post should have appeared on january first 2007, but due to technicla dificulties it has not appeared until today. So please forgive any time mistakes, just pretend it's new years again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your passion and influence. I join the charge. I will pray. I am praying. God bless you this year Chris, as you are on the battle field...there is joy in the victory already won....Happy 17th:)