Friday, September 21, 2007

NightWish! I love you! Why did you betray me!?!?!?

The horror! I just found out that NightWish, my all time favorite Finnish band, (that's right, even better than The Rasmus and Apocalyptica!) is playing tommorow night rioght here in Tallinn at the Hard Rock Club. Why is this horrible? I love this band. Wouldn't i be psyched to see them? I would be. But the only seeing of NightWish i'm going to do is looking at this picture! To get into the Hard Rock Club i need to things that i sorely lack. A legal piece of identification identifying me as over 18, and 450 Krooni for a ticket. I HAVE NEITHER!! THE HORROR!! THE PAIN!!! OH NIGHTWISH, I LOVE YOU!!! Well who cares, tommorow night at 9 P.M. i'm going to have my own MP3 player NightWish concert. And it will be better. Because it will be free. And i'll have a backstage pass. And there will be no drunk jerks around to ruin it. And there won't be NightWish's new singer, there will be Tarja. Anyway, i must go now, i'm going to have a little practice concert tonight. Cya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two words: FAKE ID. Which doesn't solve the money problem... ROB A BANK.

Kapten Clark said...

Didn't we show you our cool Estonian ID cards, Matt? They have computer chips inside. I don't think we could fake these! :-)