Sunday, May 11, 2008

“Chris, why do you keep doing this to us? We live off of your blog posts. PLEASE BLOG!” Oh, and by the way, Happy Mother’s Day!

Once again I’m sorry I haven’t blogged. Naughty, naughty. I’m a bad boy. But if I were to blog about all that’s happened then I would be writing all day, and then my fingers would hurt, and my back would ache, and my eyes would water, and many other horrible things. So instead I’ll just throw in a few tidbits of stuff. First of let me say a big “Happy Mother’s Day!” to all you mother’s out there. Without you, the world would be an even MORE messed up place. Today I’m making the ultimate sacrifice for my mom to show how much I love her. Rather than go out with my friends on this amazing beautiful sunny day I took my siblings to the playground and am staying home all day. That is the biggest sacrifice I can make. I hope my mom is feeling the love. And also I’m going to start blogging again, which is a gift to everyone, mother or not. So I hope all of you feel the love too.

So anyway, I’m sure you’re all wondering why I haven’t been blogging. So I’ll explain. Lately I’ve been lacking two things in the area of blogging. The OOMPH and the Inspiration. The Oomphspiration, if you will. And due to this lack of Oomphspiration I have both had nothing to blog about and no energy to do it anyway. Then a few days ago I got some Oomphspiration in the form of a sign. Not a sign like a signal or a message, but like an actual sign. A sign that said some thing on it that made me want to rant and rave on the evils of ------. What is ------ you ask? Well, ------ is the that I wanted to blog about the evils of, but then realized that by saying the word ------ I might in fact be exposing some people to a new evil and doing them harm when they think, “What is this ------ that Chris is ranting about the evils of? I should go and do a google search for some, and study it”. In the case of ------ it’s not something you should be studying, assuming that you are a Christian and/or have the same covenant with your eyes that I have (Job 31:1 see my post entitled “A covenant with my eyes”). So I didn’t blog about that. Let’s hope there’s no H----i addict out there who needed to hear me rant and rave so that they could rethink their choices. But I doubt it. By the way, including those two letters was intentional, because if you don’t know what I’m talking about you’ll never guess from those two letters. But if you do know what I’m talking about and are an ------ addict then know that I’m praying for you.
Anyway, that was irritatingly cryptic. I’m sure you’re all desperately curious to know what the heck I’m talking about. Well, too bad. I’m an annoying little brat like that. Anyway, wait a minute. “Anyway”? Haven’t you missed me? Haven’t you missed my incessant use of that word? I’m addicted to “Anyway”, I can’t type a paragraph without it. But anyway…I digress, I’m sure you’re wondering what I’ve been doing lately. Well, lots of stuff, but I’ll just tell you shortly and only the really interesting stuff. Starting…Thursday. That was a good day. And my memory doesn’t stretch much farther back than that anyway. On Thursday is a discussion group at the Methodist church were we discuss spiritual stuff like Jesus, and the Bible, and other cool stuff. Ever since this group has started I’ve been trying to get my friends to come, but they’ve always made me go all alone. Until last Thursday. Last Thursday Anneli, Kristi and Michael went with me and we had loads of fun. It was actually really good that so many of us went because besides everyone I mentioned there were only two others there. Then afterward we were having so much fun that we decided to go out on the town and party! So we went out to “Eat!” and played Jenga. We decided to play by our own rules (which is all we ever really do anyway) and so ended up with all sorts of hilarious shaped towers that were completely unstable, which is really the whole point of Jenga, right? Then on Saturday, yesterday, we had a cook out with Anneli, Evelin, Kristi, Michael and Keit. It was great. We played Limbo, and Hackey Sack, and that “I’m Going On A Picnic…” game. And Michael stabbed his hand with some barbed wire, which was really nasty and made me feel really guilty, because his hand got stabbed when he tried to climb the fence next to the shed when I kicked the Hackey Sack on the shed roof. But he didn’t need 10 fingers anyway so…Not really, he’s okay. So that was loads of fun. And then after the cook out we still couldn’t just let the party end so we went out to “Eat!” again (It’s really my favorite place) and played Alias. And I was happy because Anneli and Evelin let me buy them donuts. Anneli and Evelin never let me buy them things, yet they’ve always bought me ice cream and soda and stuff, so I always feel like some sort of anti-gentleman. So now I was able to pay back at least a little bit by buying them some donuts. And those donuts were really good too!

Anyway, now it’s mother’s day and the weather is beautiful. I hope you’re happy I blogged again. I still have loads more to blog about. Like why I didn’t sleep well last night. Or Marik Ishtar. Or Helen. Or any number of things. We’ll see. But anyway, now I must be off. Cya!

2 comments:

Kapten Clark said...

So what's so bad about HAWAII? ;-)

Love,
Mama (feeling the love)

Helen said...

Or Helen. <--- What about her?