Thursday, January 01, 2009

My New Year's Resolution...


Maybe I identify too well with Garfield. I like lasagna, I hate getting up in the morning, and we have the same New Year's Resolution! Well, maybe not quite the same. My actual New Year's resolution is to do better on my schoolwork. My goal for this semester was a 2.5 GPA. But just because life's a jerk like that, I got a 2.4. So typical of my life. It's almost funny. Actually, it is funny. But my new goal is to get at least a 3.0. If I jump by .5 each semester I'll rock! It will require effort, determination...and motivation! But I'm not too worried about it. Anyway, Happy New Year! Welcome to 2009!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey
i am tasha:]
miss u so much
happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Kapten Clark said...

2.457!!! :-D

Gatzie said...

happy new year :):):):)