Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This is how I feel!


Right now things are warmer, the snow is melting, I can see grass, I can smell spring! But everyone tells me it's all a lie! They tell me this is some evil February thaw. I refuse to believe! If I close my eyes and believe I know the snow will all go away! Ugh, stupid winter. I'm so tired of this. I want to hear the whisper of the living grass beneath my feet! I want to hear the birds sing! I want to smell the smell of fresh mud, and unfrozen earth! Spring will come! I know it!

3 comments:

Kapten Clark said...

the grass whispers, "Get your big stinky feet off me! You're squising me, you big lug!"

Anonymous said...

Like every spring, I'm just wishing somebody could shoot all the birds of our yard area. It's so irritating leave home at 6.30am and hear those snivelling little... Creatures. You know, collect every single bird in a bin bag and postpone somewhere else!

-H-

Gatzie said...

WHY AOT ON UR FRIENDS BLOG LIST!