Monday, September 14, 2009

New blog posts? Or new school assignments? Take what you can get!

Hey there, whoever you are who's bizarre enough to still be checking my blog when I haven't written in forever. Or people on FaceBook. Yeah, you probably see this too. Whatever. Either way, I've made a decision. I write a lot. I write all the time. I'm constantly writing. I'm a writing major maniac. I'm insane. I just write whenever I can. But none of you ever get to see that writing. So I've decided to start multitasking some of my writing. Just because I wrote something for a class doesn't mean I can't let you guys read it too. So from now on if I have a blog worthy piece of writing that I've done for class I'll put it on my blog! Aren't you happy? Now you might actually here from me every now and then. In fact, you may hear from me rather often! Hooray! Anyway, I'm going to post some of the writing I've done so far this year. Tell me what you think!

2 comments:

Matt said...

See, I have this thing called an RSS feed, so when your blog updates, my computer tells me! Kinda creepy, huh?

Anonymous said...

i like.xo auntie mk