Saturday, March 11, 2006

fun in finland...kinda...roberies tend to screw that up...

hey, i just got back from a nice week in finland only to find something wonderful had happened in my absence, some idiots decided to rob my house. i say idiots because it was a pretty crappily done job. i mean come on, if you wanna rob me do it right. the total amount of damage from my room: the family video camera, my nintendo 64, one controller, one game, and my brand new wireless X-box controller. i just want to point out that since this is my forth time being robbed in two years my games are well hidden when i leave the country for a week, so to rob my room is stupidity, it was sheer dumb luck that my nintendo 64, the video camera, and my new controller were on my desk at the time. but let me back up a little, this is the chronicles of chris, i must chronicle. so anyway on friday afternoon i was in finland with my family taking a bus from helsinki to some wierd place so we could go to Ikea, which is actually quite a nice treat for us, when we got a call frm the guy who had been house sitting for us that our house had been broken into. i just want to make clear that this was our friend küldar, and we trust him to watch our house when we are away, he does it a lot. he had gone out for a few hours in the morning and aparently someone had been watching the house or something because when he came back some one had broken in. not much was stolen (compared to last time) and it was a pretty junky job. they smashed in our basement window, not my window, thank god, and came in, got what they wanted from my room, went upstairs and took the computer, and then they left. i still aven't been to the house but from what i've heard that is what happened. at the moment i am on our last remaning computer, property of the tartu corps (which we're in charge of so for the most part ours), in Tallinn, Estonia, rather than home in Tartu, Estonia.

so anyway now that i've told you the basics of what happened i want to tell you of the utter stupidity of my robber friends, i always feel a little bit like even though the robber gets the the stuff, the robbed can get the last laugh, if they have a sense of humor. thank god i do. so here is my last laugh, i am going to capitalize it to show how much i am enjoying it. THE WIRELESS -X-BOX CONTROLLER THAT WAS STOLEN WAS MISSING THE RECIEVER, WHICH IS STILL CONNECTED TO MY X-BOX, SO THEREFORE, YOU SUCK, I ROCK!! YOU STOLE USELESS PLASTIC!!! and THE WONDERFUL LAPTOP YOU STOLE HAS A SMASHED IN SCREEN AND RUNS SLOWER THAN A SNAIL, SO UNLESS YOU FEEL LIKE FIXING UP THE SOFTWARE AND EITHER REPAIRING THE SCREEN OR HOOKING IT UP TO A MONITOR YOU MADE THE INTELIGENT CHOICE OF STEALING USELESS, PLASTIC, CRAP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! there is my grand last laugh. i am actually enjoying this a little bit too much, i think i may have snapped in the head. but whatever, i just want to point out that this isn't bugging me as much as it did last time. i hope you idiots who broke in are reading this because you guys suck, i fart in your general direction!! oops, now i'm stealing from monty python, whatever.

so anyway i am done insulting those really, horribly stupid, completely brainless, messed up idiots. now i want to tell you what really bugs us about this robbery. it was done by someone who knew the house, knew what we had, and for the most part knew where to find it (but i outsmarted you freaks!!). we think it was some of our youth from our youth group. yowch!! that's a hit below the belt, that's not right. i am seriously hoping it was not some wierdo who we know, not one of the people who we brought into our house and fed. it can't be them, it sincerly hope not. i prefer to be robbed by random people, not people who i know, not people who i joked around with. not people who i tried to be thier friend, hope not, pray not. but anyway, it doesn't matter, life goes on, i'm gonna go check my E-mail now becuase i haven't done that in like over a week, so anyway i'll write more later, i want to write more about finland, i'm thinking of writing "the adventures of the 16 year old babysitter" because that'll be fun, but for now i must say, goodbye.

No comments: