Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Death of Ixxie the X-box...

Today is a sad day. Today i lost a room mate, a brother and a friend. Today my dear X-box, known to friends as "Ixxie", passed away. During a wonderful game of "swoosh" (Star Wars:BattleFront 2) My baby reported that the disc was dirty or damaged which is no problem, it says that all the time. it's been having problems for months. So i turned it of and me and my friends went to eat supper and when we came back...my baby was dead. When i tried to turn it on it said "Your X-box requires service. Please call X-box customer support." NOOO!!! It's dead. After some attempts at bringing it back to life, some of which were sucessful for about 5 minutes. I finally gave up. And now, i must say my goodbyes to Ixxie, the greatest X-box to ever live. There are many who owe a great bit to Ixxie for all the joy he has brought into their lives. That Ixxie should be cut down in his prime proves the saying that "only the good die young". It is a sad, sad day. Here is a requeim for my dear first true love.

Never again will bullets fly and bad guys fry with Ixxie.
Never again will starships race through outer space with poor Ixxie.
No more shall we laugh, we shall only cry, for Ixxie.

I MISS YOU IXXIE!!! I still have a faint hope of getting Ixxie repaired, but that hope is just that, faint...pray for Ixxie tonight. Pray that Ixxie will be miraculasly revived by my amazing skills. And pray for those who have lost Ixxie, and who feel the loss deeply in their hearts. So to the one thing that was more than a DVD play, more than CD player, more than a game console, to what could only be called a friend, i most fondly say...Farewell........

2 comments:

pia said...

why do bad things always happen to your closest ones? that is a question that comes up when a family member dies. but we have to deal with it. & eventually we must go on!
im really sorry that it all happened & hoping that Ixxie did not die a painful death!
call me if u need support!

(PS! i hope i didnt cause Ixxie's death!!)

Anonymous said...

Geez...man..How is ixxi feeling...is she doing any better...did u cuddel her...Like she needs some good care...tender care u know.:D
She dunt whant u to cheet on her...there were so many gurls in ur room thah night...She felt very bad....she whants to be ur only one...:D