Thursday, February 28, 2008

Well I just had one of those revelations again...

Wow, it's been a while. But because I'm babysitting and have been for hours I've gotten one of those revelations I only get when extremely bored. I want to look just like that! You see that dude with the long black hair, the creepy black eye shadow, and awesome black microphone? That could be me! I've got the dark hair, kind of. Not that dark. But if I grew it out and stuck it in a bucket of black nail polish everyday...And I have the black mic. And I could buy the black eye stuff and grow out my hair. Wouldn't that be great? No? Well you have your own opinion of course. My dream version of myself is a guy who looks just like that and hangs out with chicks in black corsets.

But anyway, as any MCR (My Chemical Romance) fans out there may have noticed by now that guy is MCR's lead singer in the, "Helena" music video which is amazingly awesome. Their other awesome music video is, "I'm Not Okay" which is one of the best music videos I've ever seen. But why have I been listening to MCR so much today you ask? Well today I've been pretending to be emo. Why? Because everyone hates me...just go away...Not really of course. Just because every now and then it feels good to be emo. So I've been listening to MCR's, "Famous Last Words" and, "I'm Not Okay" and other such depressed single guy anthems. And I've been having great fun. I know it's sounds like I'm being sarcastic, but it's actually very cleansing to act emo. And I think my definition of, "acting emo" may be unique. I just mean I'm listening to 30 Seconds to Mars', "The Kill" and The Used's, "All That I've Got" (Which is actually another great music video) and bunches of My Chemical Romance. It's great. But anyway, As I said, I'm bored. But time has passed since I started writing this (due to the fact that I've also been on MSN quite a bit) so I actually have work to do now. The laundry awaits! It's not glorious work, but someone's got to do it. So, mission objective: laundry. CHARGE!!

No comments: