Sunday, December 03, 2006

Who are you? (STOP CALLING!)

Hello? Hello? Stop caling me! Who are you, my mysterious phone stalker? Someone has been calling me late at night and hanging up. And they don't show their number so i have no idea who they are! Who are you? Please stop the annoying prank calls. It's immature and stupid. And plus, calling me at night doesn't bug me, I turn off the sound on my phone, so i only find out about the call in the morning when i wake up. So you're STUPID! HAHA, your prank sucks! Well anyway that's all i have to say, please let me know who you are. I am sure i will laugh with you when i know who you are, it just bugs me all this un-known calling. SO STOP. Ok, Cya!

2 comments:

Funny how a dream comes true... said...

id call u at night...but i dunt have ma phones...sooo....lols..im outa the suspect list

Anonymous said...

it wasn't me, it cost to much to ring lol.
bss