Wednesday, December 07, 2005

HA! I bet you guys thougt you'd gotten rid of me!

Haha, no one gets rid of me THAT easily!! Now i'm back. so Kristi, Maret, and everyone else, you happy? Good! well now i'm blogging again and your not gonna be able to get rid of me now. I'm back and i'm staying that way! now see if i've blogged again in the next month...WHAT? blogging is harder than it seems!! i've had other things to do! don't look at me like that! and really, really don't ask how i know how your looking me even though by the time you read this i am almost definitely in another country from you and nowhere near a computer. just don't ask...

well anyway, now i'm back i think i should tell ya guys some stuff. i will most likely never finish writing about prague, or anything else i ever said i'd finish writing about. SO DON'T BUG ME!!! right now i am gonna tell you guys, briefly, about the officer christmas party. there are some small detail i will omit (as in leave out) because certain info is supposed to remain confidential, i don't know why it's supposed to be confidential. and don't doubt i could right a whole blog post on the subject, but...i would rather not get myself in trouble. so anywho (anywho? what the...? i think my brain is off somewhere...) on monday me and my family took the long annoying trip to tallinn to go to the stupid officers christmas party. since i was in tallinn i would have much rather have gone for a walk in old town then go to be attacked by the OBA. the OBA is what i am officially calling all the officers kids in the region under the age of 13, so, like, five from narva alone, and then theres Jacob, Emma and Christian. Jacob and Emma from america, then Christian as the only estonian officers kid on earth, well, besides his big sis. and then theres my little sister, Elizabeth. so all together...umm...1..2..9! altogether thats nine! so now lets me explain OBA, its stands for "officer's brat army". OB is a very popular short term for officer's brat, which is just what most people call us. because come on, just face it. life as an officer's kid can turn you into a brat pretty fast...but hey, i haven't been a OB long enough to count, and living over seas has screwed up any hope of ever being a true officer's brat...oh well....

well anyway, now that i've cleared that up let me explain why the kids themselves are, an army! the main reason for someone reason, on this day the brats were all outfitted in armor, with shining plastic swords, ready to destroy any threats to the royal princesses (they had two princesses so it was lot of work) and for some reason i went in to the category of "threat". i'm sure why, possibly because i'm two feet taller than them or maybe it's because i'm just fun to beat up, i'm not sure. maybe both. but anyway using swords in exactly the way they were meant to be used, painfully. they would grab me by the elbows and with a spear in my back and sword on each side they would force me up into thier "dongeon tower". this was quite a painful experience because they decided the best way to get me to move was to poke me repeatedly in the butt, which made me jump and feel a whole lot like one of those stupid cartoon villains, who i now pity. but despite the fact that they had tiny plastic weapons they where no match for...the adults!! i was always freed by an aduly who needed me to carry something, just because i'm the only teenage guy doesn't mean you have to make me carry everything! not that i mind but whatever. so i was rescued by Mrs. Tyrell, who of course needed me to carry some bags. so i did that. abd then after getting captured and escaping again i saw that the wittenberg girls had arrived and since they are georgous it was my duty as a male of the species, and as also since i'm the same age as them, to greet them. now for a long time i have pondered the best way to adress a beautiful girl, i have tried many ways but here is the best. walk up to her and say "yo". you wouldn't believe that this actually starts off a much nicer conversation then "hey baby, your legs must be killing you 'cause you've been running through my mind all day". that usually (in my experience) recieves a slep in the face nota "hey" like you hope for.

so now that i got way off topic let me get way back on topic. so after greeting the wittenberg girls (did i mention they're beautiful?) the meal started and we ate some delicious chicken, which coming from me doesn't mean much because i always think chicken tastes great. but this was really good. and i sat with the wittenberg girls and someone took a picture of us and as beautiful meaghan wittenberg pointed out "there Chris, thats proof that you hang out with us" which is what i've needed for the longest time because i'm just not as "cool" as the wittenberg girls i wouldn't be surprised if they usually pretend not to know me. so after eating i was again captured and then saved by the adults needing me to help them carry some donations into the warehouse. some body donated a whole huge truckful of instant noodles which me and all the male officers had the distinctly dusty pleasure of unloading. now of course there were some jokes from this little enterprise there was major tyrell commenting on the fact that if this was noodle company was "the taste of asia" we must have got the whole continent. and then when a large pile of boxes attempted to make me a bit flatter i threw out the obvious fact that you can't have a party until something falls down (or blows up, or gets thrown at a wall or...) so anyway after this some really interesting stuff happened!! not really, but really. but i have to get off now, i'll finish tommorow, and i really will this time. Cya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your life's confusing...
But fun to read about!

Anonymous said...

You better will....or i will bug you alot....i've got some time today...