Thursday, April 20, 2006

Just a quick thing...and a quick request

sorry i haven't been blogging lately, tons has happened but i've just been lazy. and even now i'm not gonna tell you guys much because i dont want to take the time to write. but i do have a request. there is no prise for this but this is more important to me than getting E-mails and picking the "one blog reader to rule them all". my friend Ats is having some troubles and for privacy's sake i won't go into detail. but there's something you can do to help my friend, can you do me a favor and just pray for my friend Ats right now. God will know what you mean. if you could do that it would be great, thanks,

Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll do that...by the way...you're a great friend for doing this

S.A Kristie said...

im praying too!