Monday, April 10, 2006

The one blog reader...to rule them all!!! (plus a lot of other stuff)

so its been decided, much later than i wanted but still, it has been decided. the one blog reader to rule them all is...(drumroll please)...Reet Lõpp!! it has been unanimously decided by all of us here at chris chronicles (all one of us) that Reet lõpp is undoubtably the one blog reader to rule them all. i have no picture to share with you but whatever, if i picture says a thousand words than maybe after i'm done with this post i'll count the words and have a thousand. Reet E-mailed me in response to my asking for E-mails, which made me very happy. therefore we must all aplaude her.

*aplause*

but wait!! we have to do it in estonian!! i'll show you how, it's quite simple. just just go...

*aplaus*

yay!! now you know how to aplaude some someone in estonian, just chop off the E. Reet refered to herself as a 31 year old "old granny" in her E-mail to me but i just met her on sunday at kolgata church and i can safely say, no, that would be a incorrect statement. she teaches phychology to kids my age, so besides the fact that she is the one blog reader to rule them all that makes her very cool because i used to want to be a teacher. then i thought someday i might have to teach a kid like me and that scared me away from the idea of being a teacher forever. *sigh* so sad. but anyway can i get one last round of multilingual aplause for...
Reet Lõpp
The One Blog Reader, To Rule them All!!
*aplause*
*aplaus*
whew, so anyway, now that i've finally written about my best blog reader, and hopefully made all the rest of you feel really nasty for not E-mailing me, i can explain why i haven't blogged in so long. it's like a joke i once heard...
dude says "did you know the biggest problems with you are that you're ingnorant and apathetic?"
I say "no, i didn't know. and i don't really care either"
i'm just too lazy and stupid to keep pumping out blog posts. i enjoy it and it helps me slow down and sort out the chaos i call my brain, but it takes energy, and lately i've felt very zapped of all energy. i'm dead. bla. and the only reason i'm blogging now is for lack of anything better to do. no one interesting is on MSN, and most of the other people i don't talk to unless they talk to me first. and all games have lost thier shine, which makes me quite annoyed with reality. and all my music feels old and stale. and worst of all is it is now april, which i've been waiting for forever, and despite the fact that i do feel better i don't feel best yet. i've been learning this in estonian class. hea, parem, kõige parem, parim. good, better, best. but whatever. i doubt thats ever going to happen anyway. but speaking of estonian class...
failure! as in, i failed! last monday i had my first estonian test in my tartu ülikool (university of tartu) estonian class, and i found this monday, today, that i failed. i didn't fail horribly. there were 12 sections on the test and i only failed 4. suposedly i only had to get 60 percent of the test right to pass but...i didn't do perfect on the other 8 parts so i guess thats why i failed. but i only have to retake four parts. i failed at simple past, negative simple past, some simple translation that i just did too quickly, and conditional mode of words. all simple enough but i was overconfident. "your over confidence is your weakness" says luke skywalker, "your faith in your friends is yours" replies the galactic emperor. i always am very confident before, during, and usually after something. but a few days later when i get the results...confidence fades. so now i'm feeling like crap about that, even though i know i shouldn't. because i know i'll easily pass it on the retake...(there i go being over confident again). and this puts me in no mood for tommorow's tests. tomorrow i have the distinct honor of attempting the tallinn international school of estonia math, history and english tests. which reminds me...
if you've been paying attention to my blog you'll know i will soon be moving from tartu estonia to tallinn estonia. and with this move comes many oportunities. one of them is school. for the majority of my life i have been homeschooled, but in the last two years i have found it...lacking. i'm not one of those people looking for a academic challenge, no, far from it. give me easy please. but the loneliness and self motivation of homeschooling in a foreign country is just too demanding on my limited brain. i'm having trouble surviving. so i have recently been considering going to the internation school either part or full time. but man is it a hard choice. i know many of the students at the internation school and half want me dead (don't you love phone calls where you hear some german twerp a foot shorter than you say "come to to tallinn so i can kick your a**" and where you are forced to reply "i would but i wouldn't want to get deported for ripping off a kindergardener's head") a quarter think i'm a loser ("you frickin' loser!") and the other quarter likes me and say the school sucks ("this school is hell!!") so i'm not sure what would be a good choice. because i know that no school is perfect and the students of any school would call it hell. so anyway i'm taking some tests to even see if i could even fit in my own grade level because they have this "rigourus IBO diploma programmme". so anyway i am feeling very negative about school at the moment but i feel happy that i blogged. i'll be back someday, hopefully tomorrow, but for now...
goodbye

4 comments:

pia said...

good luck, dude;)

Anonymous said...

and indeed you were right...you wrote a thousand AND 80 words. I wish you luck!

S.A Kristie said...

i think you should go full time to the school :) if you go anyway, whynot get the most out of it :)

AND HEY!!! HOW COME I WASNT THE ULTIMATE BLOG READER. I ALWAYS READ YOUR BLOG AND MOST OF THE TIMES LEAVE A COMMENT TOO ....... :S

The Wittenbergs in Rovaniemi Finland said...

Chris, I think most of the people who lie with attacking words are gone. The others, will love you when they get to know you. It is hard, but I think you will do great. I am sorry for the aweful things that were said and done to you, you are not a looser of any kind. I pray that if you go to ISE, that you will find things, people and experiences there different.