Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm happy!!

do you know why i'm happy? one simple reason: YOU!! you make me smile!! thank you guys for complimenting me on my estonian. and thank you guys for reading my blog. i checked my E-mail this morning and i counted 1...2...3...4...5 comments on my last blog post. wait a minute, did i say 5 whole comments!! whoa!! that rocks!! thats 5 comments in less than 24 hours!! that's slightly impressive!! and i have this to say about your comments: maret, i am never getting you any tsiki, so don't get your hopes up. Kristi, i am not really good at speaking estonian, but i can write it okay, thank you very much for the compliments (big smile!!). pia, mida kurat on kumbki? ja kas kurat on paha sõna? ma õpin see sõna telekast, ja ma ei tea kas on paha või ei. Anneli, i can't believe your phone got stolen! i'll get that little punk someday...or he'll get me, either way, whatever. nice to hear i'm cracking you up, that is always my goal ("GIMME SOME SUGA', I AM YO FLAVA'!!"). and you, little ms. anonymous, this is, i think, your third time commenting in what i believe to be russian and i have one thing to say, quit it!! tell who you are!! ja leblu tebia too i think, but i wont know until i find out who you are! whatever, now i'm gonna go play internet pool with my friend Evelin, Cya!!

2 comments:

pia said...

kumbki on neither. & kurat on devil!!! so dont use that word;)

S.A Kristie said...

:)