Saturday, August 26, 2006

Welcome to my experiment...MUHAHAHAHA!!!

Well actually today was the end of my two weekish experiment. an experiment inspired by pure evil, and which scared more girls than i ever thought possible. what was this sick and evil thing you ask? well i went two whole weeks without....SHAVING!! AGH!! i grew a beard! isn't that terriffying? if you had seen it you would have thought so. as an experiment i tried to see how long i could go without shaving before it go REALLY annoying to me and everyone around me. it got annoying pretty fast but i waited to shave it off until all my friends had a chance to see and comment. the popular vote: SHAVE IT OFF!! so now welcome to my new experiment. i shaved it off...mostly. but i now have a goatee. that is how you spell it right? this sick experiment was again inspired by pure...not evil, pure female! miss Robyn from Surrey, BC, Canada suggested this once and Evelin of Tallinn Estonia agreed so...here i am! if you can hunt me down then come tell me what you think. my parents think i look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. note the cool picture. which i think is a good thing. but i don't know about the rest of you...anyway, yesterday was friday and my friend Liis's birthday party. i asked you guys to pray for me and someone out there must have been praying because things went great. nothing i was worried would happen happened! so thank you all very much for supporting me in prayer. i'd give you all a big hug but i havent figured out how to do that through my blog yet. now i know what you are all thinking, he said it was his friend Liis's birthday, why doesn't he have a post just for her? why does he mention her as a footnote to a footnote in a post about his facial hair? what's with this guy? her actual birthday is sunday, at which point i will give her the customary embarrasing blog post and embarassing picture. so keep reading!

anyway, i was thinking about something today. OMG! Chris thinking! the world is come to an end! i know i know. shut up and calm down. my friend acumenious, well not friend so much as random guy on youtube whose videos make me luagh, had a Video blog entitled "Sex, Youtube, and jon stewart is in the title for more views" now though that gives us absolutely NO IDEA what he's gonna be talking about it will give him more views. it got my view. and in this vlog (i blog, he vlogs, it's all good) he complained about the fact that he has no haters! oh the horror! but then it hit me...where the heck are my haters!! acumenious defined haters as people who don't just hate him and therefore don't watch his vlogs, they're people who watch his vlogs for the express purpose of sending him hate mail because they hate him and vlogs so much. so i was wonderin why i get no hatred from anyone. i mean i give out my e-mail, msn even phone number and home address on this blog! why hasn't anyone started hateing? where are my haters!? i know i have fans, well, i call anyone who reads my blog a fan because just like a fan they make me cool when things get hot (you like that play on words?) so anyway i was wondering why if i have a gaggle of people who read why don't i have a group of people who read my blog and write me hate mail? or even one person. especially after that highly offensive, highly X-plicit blog post. come one haters! where are you?!? i woudl LOVE some hate mail! anyway, now that i've opened myself up for the hatred of the nations i think i'm gonna go sit in front of the mirror and admire my Shaggy like goatee. Cya!

4 comments:

Kapten Clark said...

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters--yes, even his own life--he cannot be my disciple. And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple."
(Luke 14:26-27)

Okay, I "hate" you! ;-)

Love,
Mama

S.A Kristie said...

hey chris, make sure you keep your goatee til i come in beginning of september. i want to see what you look like with it. i havent seen it but i cant imagine it looking terrifing. anyway, I 'hate' you too!

Anonymous said...

hey,
email me a pic of you with a goatee, i'd love to see it, and if you could also email me some photos from BS that would be great.
Miss ya, Love ya heaps, love ya blogs, keep them coming.
love your favorite BSS

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the un-intentional plug. I'm glad you like my vids, i still havn't figured out what I want to do with this whole new medium.

Also I'll be your friend if you like (as much as you can be with people you meet on the internet) just add me on youtube...

Again thanks for the nice comments

-acumenious