Monday, October 20, 2008

What do I want to be when I grow up?

Well, lately I've been thinkg of changing my major. Right now I'm all majorly religious, being a religion major. But it just doesn't feel right. I don't really enjoy this type of stuff. It just doesn't feel like what I want to spend the next four years studying. So I've been considering changing my major. And what are my skills? What are my interests? Well, I considered trying to study girls. But I knew that I could never ever figure them out, so I'd just be wasting my time. Then I considered studying assasination, but that's not offered at Houghton. So now I've looked over my life and noticed something. I'm a good writer! People like my writing and I LOVE to write. And since coming to Houghton I haven't been able to do as much writing as I'd like. So I'm thinking of becoming a writing major. And because I still refuse to give up on that dream of understand women, and because I just really enjoy psychology, I'm thinking of becoming a psych minor.

So what do you think of that? A writing major and a psych minor. A major writer, and a minor psycho! Heck yeah! But anyway, now I must go. It's chapel time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you will do well in writing and psych. pray about it though. I will.

Erica said...

I think you would do well whatever you choose to study, but the important bit is that you study what you really enjoy (in college or in your free time).

Gatzie said...

PSYCHOLOGY ALL THE WAY CHRIS!!!!!! U MUST!
:D
haah
Well, just what do you enjoy doing, what do you see yourself doing in 4 years, it must be something you will never get bored of, writing, you can express yourself very well, when you write, so i think you should major in writing :)

But as a future salvation army officer (hahahahah hint hint) you need psychology to walk beside you aswell :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Erica. Study what you are really interested in and will enjoy. It's all about he passion! I know you will do well with whatever you decide to do! WRITE ME SOME DAY soon! I LOVE YOU! Auntie MK