Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh, to be a writer...

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much. I've actually started working now, and am actually busy doing worthwhile things. But I think I could squeeze in a new post every now and then. I'd really like to. But anyway, being a writing major I really enjoyed this. Because I've had writer's block and found that the best cure is a break. We have beautiful snow here right now, and a good snow ball fight cures writer's block. But for now, I have different type of writer's block, and that is that I'm blocked from writing here because I need to write somewhere else. So I'm sorry, Cya! I'll write later! Really!

1 comment:

Kapten Clark said...

We read this tonight in Bible Study:

PR 2:18 For her house leads down to death
and her paths to the spirits of the dead.
PR 2:19 None who go to her return
or attain the paths of life.

What? I'm just sayin'....