Friday, May 05, 2006

I am now officially "sensual"!



Guess what!! i finnaly got my "sensual" mobile!! there's a picture of it right there, isn't it "sensual"? the website says "stylish and sensual" and it is definitely that. it's so cool...it even comes with a calender!! which leads me to a question...when is YOUR birthday? because i want to put EVERYONE's birthday in my phone. so far i have my dad's, mom's, sister's, brother's and three different teenage girls (one blond, one brown haired, and one who keeps dying her hair and i have no clue what color it's supposed to be). but i want more!!! i'm in insanely in love with this phone. it has 21, no joke, 21 cool ring tones!! plus a ton of picutures. and despite the fact i've only had it a rough 24 hours i have already completely modeled every single one it's features to fit my preferences. it rocks!! anyway that's all i really wanted to say, just wanted to let you know i am now "sensual", and you my stop me on the street and say "hey dude, that is one sensual mobile!!". so Cya all later!

1 comment:

S.A Kristie said...

my birthday is may 31 :) so you can add that :) that phone does look sensual :)