Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hello, i'm away at them moment but you can leave a message at the front desk...

actually i really am away. i'm traveling europe at the moment, thus the silence on phone, e-mail and blog. sorry to everyone who i have hung up on. when i am out of estonia it costs money to recieve calls. lots of money. so i will hang up on you if you call me. unless you sms me and tell me it's an emergency i will not pick up. sorry. anyway having loads of fun. will blog about it all later. if you need to contact me, my e-mail once again is chrisjohnclark@juno.com, or just comment on my blog and i'll get it. i might not get it quick but at least i'll get it. anyway just letting you all know why i've been haning up and not responding to e-mails. i promise i'll write a nice long post in you guys' honor once i'm back home. Cya,

Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a post in my honor!

Artemis said...

have fun traveling! Miss you lots and come back to Canada soon

Love Robyn