Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I just feel like blogging and if you don't like it...well i pity you.

i have nothing AT ALL to blog about, well not much really. but i want to blog so i'll make some stuff up. or i'll just tell the truth. whatever works for you. well today something actually quite big happened. my homeschooling stuff came. we've got a library of english books in my bedroom now. my curriculim (at my request) has a big emphasis on literature. so i got a binch of great books. from Sir Gawain and the Green Knight to Frankeinstein. From Hamlet to Beowulf. sweet huh? i think so. so i'm all excited. so yeah, party! i can't think of anything else to say. ummm...does anybody know whether "lostprophets" is a christian band? i might be stupid asking but i don't know... so anyway, i'm gonna go now. i know the post was short and pointless but so what. Cya!

No comments: