Monday, September 25, 2006

The tale of the freaky unknown caller who turned out to be a freaky KNOWN caller.

i need to keep this short. but i want to tell you a story. the last few days i have been getting calls from an unknown number. unknown as in it didn't show who it was. anyway, this strange enigma continued to baffle me until i posted my last post warning that i WILL hang up on you if you call me anytime before monday. i then finally today i repeatedly got calls from this strange number. and so did my mom. who was this guy? and why was he stalking us? creepy...then it turned out this freaky guy was my dad. AH!! MY DAD!!! scary. anyway so mystery solved. boring story huh? sorry if i bored you to tears but i recently read in one of the free london newspapers that crying releases stress. so next time you see me punch me in the face, and then i'll cry and release stress. sound fool proof? i think so too...yeah. i actually have a top secret, confidential, evil plan for a post i want to write concerning my secret plan of what i want next time you see me. no it's not 5£. you'll find out. be patient. and one more thing. if you live in estonia, and therefore have an estonian phone number (country code +372) and called me today around 3:45 pm(15:45) estonia time please e-mail me at chrisjohnclark@juno.com because i don't know who you are and i will repeatedly hang up on you until you either SMS me or e-mail me. i know you're probably some girl who's madly in love with me who i don't know exists, which is unlikely on both counts because 1, no girl would ever be madly in love with me (no arguements Ms. You-Know-Who-You-Are) and 2 i know so many girls... anyway i'm almost out of time so i must bid you a loving farewell!

Loving Farewell,
Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G'day, how's the holiday going, when do you get back home. How are you going,
may God's bless be upon you.
Lov BSS