Wednesday, June 13, 2007

AGH!! Sharingan! Among other things, so keep reading.

I'm sure you are wondering what on earth that terrifying eye is that i have a picture of there. That is Sharingan (Magekyou Sharingan to be precise) And in the anime "Naruto" not only does haveing a Sharingan eye give you all sorts of cool powers it also makes you pretty darn good looking. Now then, if it both gives you cool powers and makes you the ladies favorite you would think it's pretty desirable right? WRONG!! Because i have recently aquired my own Sharingan. It was gift from my sister. No i don't have cool powers. I'm sick and my eyes are all red and disgusting and they feel like that picture looks. Disgusting. First only my right eye was sick but of course now it's spread to my left eye too, and so i'm up at 6:30 A.M. because it's bugging me soo much. But anyway, i promised i would blog about something more worthwhile so here you go. You see that picture there on the right? What's that? Relient K's new CD? What's that? You want to know if i've heard it yet? I've done better than that! I own it! And i am now listening to it happily as i blog. YAY! RELIENT K ROCKS!! I've only been listening to it for like 10 minutes so i haven't had time to take in the absolute coolness. But so far my favorite song is "forgiven" it's a good song on so many levels. Anyway, to be a nerd again i need to talk more about Naruto and howed it helped me through the SAT. What? Anime is actually good for you? It actually helps you in the real world? No, not normally. But in this case it was great. Anybody who has watched Naruto a good amount should remember the Chuunin exam. An exam to see if all the little ninjas would be allowed to be big ninjas. And the first part of the test, the written part (Because of course ninjas have other things on their tests too. Liike blowing things up...Man that would have made the SAT so much better...I can just picture it "Hey kid! You're essay is off topic! Eat Kunai!!" "AGH!!!"), wow sorry big space there, anyway, the written part of the test was a literal psychological torture, it was great. As you can see from the cool little picture i put up Naruto (Right) didn't like it. And that's kind of what i looked like during the SAT. But in the end Naruto and all his little ninja friends passed with flying colors. And so as i walked into the SAT i just pretended i was going to the Chuunin exam. And i thought "Well, if a bunch of stupid 12 year old ninjas from a tottally unrealistic anime can pass this test so can i!" and the pure absurdity of that thought made me feel great. I kept laughing at myself all through the SAT. Which was similiar in several ways to the Chuunin exam. It was a test of endurance for me more than anything else. And i survived. Which means i'm just as cool as a ninja! YAY!

^_^


Anyway, in my last blog post i mentioned my new definition of feminine beauty. I know that got you all curious. And now i have a confession to make which will shock many of you, and may even give me angry comments. i no longer think Estonian girls are the most beautiful on earth. By percentage they are. The majority of Estonians are good looking, but far too many of them have about as much personality (and IQ) as a patatoe. Or maybe a cucumber. But i've noticed that though that's also true here in America, that most of the beautiful people (And there's much fewer here by percent) have no personality/IQ there are still rare finds. There ARE still girls worth waiting for out there. And that was something i really needed to know. Lately i'd been feeling so discouraged because i'd look around at all the girls around me and thinking "Is that my future? I'm going to spend the rest of my life married to one of those?!?" It was not a nice feeling. But i'd praying about it for a while just saying "God, if there's girls worth waiting for out there please show them too me so that i don't go utterly insane!!" and since God seems to have this whole cool caring about me thing going on he did. In the form of some new friends at congress (I forgot, i didn't tell you i just came from a big Salvation Army congress in Hershey, PA. 9000 people, all very exciting, met lots of girls, only two i liked enough to blog about.) so now i'm all happy because now i know that at least girls like this exist. Girls worth waiting for. Girls worth knowing. They may be rare, but the rarest jewel is worth all the more for the search. So now i'm all happy again, i mean anybody who spends any time with me would never notice because i'm always so happy but a great big weight has lifted off my soul that's been sitting there crushing my heart for months. I mean it's one thing to read that there's girls worth waiting fror out there, and another to here your parents say it (But i never believed books or my parents because they are both extrordinarily biased) but it's hugely different to actually meet these types of girls for yourself. Thank God! It's so funny all the notes i've been writing in my phone to blog about. "Love songs have meaning again!" Is one of my favorites. I used to love love songs. I could sit back and imagine my dream girls. But a while ago i had my dream girl shot right out of the little thought bubble over my head to be replaced with dark angry thoughts. But now i can listen to love songs and love them again. Songs i used to skip because of the quick pang in my chest at the first few loving notes i now hum happily. I am happy! It is kind of ironic in a way that whenver i do meet someone i consider worth know one or the other of us gets wisked of to some foreign country. But there's always E-mail!! This may sound funny to you, but this is just how desperate i was to meet some worthwhile girls. And now i have. Now i just to get to work making sure that i'm worthwhile to all the girls on earth. That's a lot of work! I better get started right away! Anyway, i'm off to make myself wonderful! Cya!

No comments: