Tuesday, April 26, 2005

if you read my blog regualarly than i hope you know what today is...

today is the day that i, Chris Clark, go and rock the tartu yugioh dueling scene!!! ok, ok. so maybe i'm exagerating a little. i mean come on, averaging 6th place is pretty good right? no, no, it's not. but still, i'm gonna win next week. last week i bet my mirror force in a duel and lost it, as well as lost the tournament. and this week someone felt so bad for me that they gave me a card that i then traded for 6 cards that are (i think) gonna make me the best, stinking, duelist the yugioh TCG (trading card game) has ever seen!!! ok, i'm exagerating agin. sorry, sorry. ok but let me tell you, i dropped some cards that i only had in there because i've had them in my deck for the last 2 years (ookazi, big eye, etc.). and i added some new cards that are gonna make me the best (stealth bird, gravity bind, etc.)! i have 49 cards in my deck now, which is good because you have to have at least 40 cards in a deck and you don't want to have to many or you'll never get the cards you want (example:i want to draw my guardian angel joan from my deck and since i have 49 cards in my deck i have a 1 in 49 chance of getting it, rather than if i had say, 60 cards than i would be less likely to get it). so next week i will definetly win (random person on the steet says: "that's what you say every week Chris" Chris makes a angry face and yells: "shut it man!!")!

now i know you don't want to hear any more about yugioh, right? well heres something interesting. on the way to yugioh iwas riding my bike and there was this one part where i like to to go especially fast (note:my definenition of fast is probably different than most people's. by fast i mean as fast as i can go, burning rubber, ripping up sidewalk fast) and i was doing just that, going quite fast. and then i noticed that i was getting close to the next street and i was gonna have to slow down so i put my hand on the brake, i pulled on the brake, i didn't slow down. i pulled harder on the brake, nuthin. i yanked both brakes as hard as i could!!! "SCREEEECH!!!!!!!!" burnin' rubber. that one left a skid mark. so then i get off my bike, slightly shaken by the fact that i almost sent myself flying into the street straight into the path of a car, and checked my brakes. the stinking back brake was busted!! well nothing was gonna stop me from getting to yugioh so i used my feet and the front brake whenever i had to slow down for the rest of the trip. and since i have no reason to cuase you worry i will tell you that i was later able to make the brake functional again, now whether functional and fixed have the same meaning can be debated...

so now i'm done, i'm going to bed. good night.

No comments: