Saturday, April 09, 2005

i'm in tallinn yet again....

i just finished mission team and now i 'm here at the wittenbergs (yet again). i really, really don't know what to write about...maybe stuff? let me see, i'm gonna tell you some interesting things. first, me and meaghan had a big music jam session thingy! she was on guitar and i was on the bongo. man that was good. we actually sounded good. can you believe it? now let me describe meaghan and then you might understand part of why this is so special. meaghan is a stunningly georgous, 16 year old, popular, american missionary's kid. and if you don't know me im a not quite atractive, fifteen year old...you know me. so for once we were being friendsish, it was fun. you would think that since we're both american, both close in age, and both can play instruments together, that we should be friends. i can't say i'm opposed to the idea but meaghan...she's out of my league ;-). so ya, i was making beoutiful music with a 16 year old hot chick ;-). i'm actually really tired so i'll write more later. oh, and tommorow i'm taking anneli out to see a movie (the girls can't keep away...) so that should be fun. well good night.

No comments: