Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hey, There's a conspiracy going on here...

this is my third time trying to blog. the first time i wrote and in depth 3 page long blog post about my trip and was almost done when the internet screwed up and smart mister me got my post deleted. grrr....so then i typed a quicker, but still fairly good post and was getting to the end when BOOM power went out. i'm not lying. this seriously all happened. and i think my uncle is conspiring to keep me from blogging. but now i will finnally get out a post. i'll blog about my trip later, i'm sick of writing about that. i'm gonna blog about what i've been thinking about lately. lately i've been thinking about...goths! i love goths! there is nothing hotter than a pale chick with black hair wearing a corset. seriously. i love finnish chicks. they all seem to want to be just like Tarja Turunen from Nightwish. so i like finn girls. so here is an image of my dream girl, you mix Amy Lee from Evanescence and Tarja Turunen from Nightwish and you get my dream gothic girlfriend. if you want to see some of the scary goth stuff that makes me love goth chicks watch the live video of Evanescence "Bring Me To Life" on Yahoo! and the Nightwish video "Nemo" on YouTube.com. i don't know why i just love chicks in corsets. so just a tip to any girls out there, get a corset and wear it the next to you see me. part of why i say that is because i've never seen a chick in a corset except in movies or music videos. and also because chicks in corsets are hot. 2 good reasons to wear a corset next time you see me. a nice scary black one like the ones Amy Lee and Tarja Turunen wear. i never knew you could buy corsets except from "ScaryGoths R Us" but i've recently been told it's becomeing some odd fashion thing. so...go buy a corset.

so anyway another reason i've been thinking about goths is i swear i'm somehow destined to be a goth because i love goths so much. only problem is i would never be a proper goth because goths hate everything and never smile and never laugh. they grimace and chuckle grimly. well i've never heard them "chuckle" but whatever they do it must be grim. and i love everything, smile always and laugh at everything. wait no, i don't laugh at you, i laugh with you. but anyway i have a dark gothic splinter in my heart which will never be allowed to bloom...sad.

Anyway, that makes me think of the time someone predicted i'd be the anti-christ. well, kind of predicted. i have my own interpretation, you tell me yours. i was at MIT (mission training international) for training before we came to estonia and for the first week i hated it. the teen teacher wasn't there and i was the only teen anyway so i justed hated the first week becausei had to alternate between the kids class and the adults class. and i remember distinctly in that first week going to one of the adult classes and the dude was talking about how this would affect the kids, and just telling us the basics about TCKs (Third Culture Kids). and he was telling us missionary kids are so great..."they make great leaders...so culturally diverse, in fact i believe that the antichrist will be a TCK". and he had been pacing up until this point and then stopped in front of me, looked at me for a second while i gave him an angry "i hate you for existing, i don't want to move to estonia" look. so i interpret that as him saying "a TCK will, i believe, will be the antichrist. hey look, chris is a future TCK and i predict future antichrist. look at how angry he is. let the anger flow through you...feel the strengh...join the darkside!!!" well actually the last part sounded more darth vader but you get my point. so anyway, i'm the future gothic antichrist, i just need to find a pale finnish girlfriend in a corset first. anyway, whatever. just so you no i'm cracking up as i write this. that whole time at MTI was one of the weirdest of my life. but anyway, i gotta go now, so...Cya!

Love and kisses(?!?!?) from america,
Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is true that there is a conspiracy to stop Chris from blogging. I fear that he may give away my secrets. It doesn't just stop with me though, it runs far deeper than one can imagine. Yes, I ceased the internet connection and yes, my wife purposly blew a fuse to stop him from posting his blog. there is a secret society that you may have heard about in the Divinci Code book and film that also seeks to keep Chris from blogging. That's all I dare say at this time. I have put my family in danger by posting this comment as it is. I must go.

jsi said...

Not a conspiracy, but a learning adventure...one I am on myself. I am presently trying to learn how to post on your mom's blog, and failing, but since I found the section to comment on yours, there's a good chance this can be the fragrance of success. I have been reading your blog and others, and you are very informative and involved. I look forward to reading more about you!

Anonymous said...

My nephew is keeping up with family traditions: WHACKY ADVENTURES!
Love u Chris and cant wait to see u. xoxoxo auntie mk