Saturday, June 24, 2006

Welcome to America!!!

I'm ALIVE!!!!! i made it to america!!! i totally rock!!! let me tell you it was great. i'd never been a plane alone before "And I gotta tell ya, it was really great Except that I had to sit between two large Albanian women with excruciatingly severe body odorAnd the little kid in back of me kept throwin' up the whole timeThe flight attendants ran out of Dr. Pepper and salted peanutsAnd the in-flight movie was Bio-Dome with Pauly Shore And, oh yeah, three of the airplane engines burned out And we went into a tailspin and crashed into a hillsideAnd the plane exploded in a giant fireball and everybody died Except for me You know why? 'Cause I had my tray table up And my seat back in the full upright position." thank you mr. "weird al yankovic" for that quote from his song "Albuquerque". i guess that might be considered plaguerism but...who cares? really it was great, i had lots and lots of fun. it's so much more easy to fly alone then with a big family stuck to your butt (no offense). the only problems i did have is that my one plane from heathrow took forever to board and then once we started boarding they loaded everybody at once creating a huge bottle neck. got to go, write more later. bye!!

5 comments:

S.A Kristie said...

sounds like youve had a great trip so far :)

Kapten Clark said...

Everyone in this big family really misses being stuck to your butt!

We just had "Moldovan take-out" (what we call Rotisserie chicken, for you onlookers) for Sunday dinner, and I missed being able to give you my pieces of skin!

Please let us know when your mobile is on so we can call you! And I want you to e-mail me EVERY day! :-)

Love,
Mama

Kapten Clark said...

It's only plagiarism if you don't give credit to your source!

(Believe me, I know! I fought that battle at the Training School when someone tried to accuse me of plagiarizing a sermon even though I had the photocopies of the primary source right there in the same folder! How stupid do people think I am?)

So ... I don't think Weird Al would mind; I think he'd be flattered to be quoted in your blog!

Anonymous said...

I am a little bit sad that a couple comments were deleted by the author before I got a chance to read them. By the way, that last sentence was plaguerised.

Funny how a dream comes true... said...

Hay yar...Missing ya here alot..(not only me ok)
But yeah...Umm....U dont reply to ma emails...hmmmmmm....when u get back from Canada...dunt complayn dat i didnt send u any...ehhehe...i did...but u aint replyin em...
But Fin-...i wount complayn...hows u???Hows da life in Canada...i heard ur doing great...well..hopefully its not a lie and they are really not using u for sumfin nasty......lols...oks....take care...byes