Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Long luxurious hippy hair! Wash, rinse, repeat. Wash, rinse, repeat. Washing all day…rinsing all day…repeating all day! NOOO!!!!

Wow! Do you see that guy right there on the left? Dark eyes. Konoha forehead protector. Long dark hair. Eww. Long dark hair? I don’t think many of my reader’s have watched Naruto, so for those of you who don’t recognize this guy let me just explain why his face is on my blog. For the first season or so of Naruto, Sasuke (that guy) had longish hair, but he had it tied up so it looked cool sticking up rather like a cockatoo’s hair thing. Then he goes off with Kakashi to do some training for the Chuunin exam, and then he leaves the show for a while, and you keep waiting for him to come back because he was the coolest, and then he shows up at the last minute and at first you don’t recognize him because he couldn’t get a haircut while off in the wilderness training. Do you remember that moment Naruto fans? You wait and wait for Mr. Cool Guy to come back and kick some butt, and then when he shows up…He has the stupidest hair ever! That hair is horrible. It’s sickening. It’s disgusting. It’s just what my hair would look like if I grew it out. Ouch. I just totally dissed myself. But it’s true. I had really thought I would look awesome with long hair, but then I realized how long, limp and dead it would look. I’d be like Sasuke! NOOO!!! I wouldn’t want to disappoint my fans like he did. He made me like Shikamaru instead.

So anyway, the whole point of that was to let you know that I will NOT be growing my hair out. I’m just obsessed with blogging about hair, aren’t I? Anyway, sorry for using a Naruto reference that none of you will understand. I’m a horrible person like that. And I’m sorry to tell you this but I’m going to be using an anime reference in my next blog post too. Seto Kaiba vs. Indiana Jones. Cool idea, huh? I wonder who’d win? Well, tune in next time to find out! Until then, you can live without fear of me with long hair. Cya!

No comments: