Sunday, May 11, 2008

A special announcement…

Hello there! You must be someone really awesome. Why else would you be reading my blog? And as someone really awesome I’m sure you want to hang out with me, and the feeling is mutual. So I just wanted to announce to you all that I’m SINGLE! Oh wait, that’s not what I wanted to announce, though that’s also true. If you are female and between the ages of 16 and 19 then please put your name on the sign up sheet and I’ll review your resume and get back to you in 4 years. What I wanted to announce is that this whole next week my family is on vacation. That doesn’t change my life a whole lot, it just means I’m even more flexible than usual. And it also means I really want to hang out with you. So if you’re free this week and/or want to do something with me then let me know. I can’t wait. But until then, Cya!

No comments: