Friday, December 05, 2008

Awesomely excellent article!

Couple practise what they preach: wait for 1st kiss until wedding

CHICAGO - Won't kiss on the first date? How about waiting until marriage?

Chicagoans Melody LaLuz and Claudaniel Fabien shared their first kiss Saturday at the altar.

The two teach abstinence at the city's public schools and practised what they preached to their teenage students.

The Chicago Tribune reports that the couple had never kissed and that they had never been alone together in a house.

A friend of LaLuz says wedding guests cheered and stomped during the two-minute smooch between the 28-year-old bride and the 30-year-old groom.

LaLuz and Fabien say they have no worries about how they will spend their honeymoon in the Bahamas.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Oddities/081129/K112904AU.html


I find it funny that this article is under, "oddities". I guess I am rather odd. But I like this idea! I just read this article and thought I'd share it, because I think it's pretty excellent. Oh yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand the arguments behind abstinence, but I think this is taking it to a somewhat silly extreme.

Not that I have any idea what I'm talking about.

I wonder how long their marriage will last? *grin*