Tuesday, December 09, 2008

In memory...The Chronicles of Chris blog description, March 3rd, 2005-December 9th, 2008

My blog description served me well for 3 years, telling the world who I am, and how awesome I am. But now it's time for change! A new description is needed for my new life! One including...girls? Maybe. Rambling? Probably. I haven't decided what it will say yet, I just know it will include an epic Tolstoy quote and will be a great description. But now here will lie my former blog description, may it rest in peace.

Blog Description-"The name says it all. This blog chronicles the life of the one and only Chris Clark, soldier in The Salvation Army and missionary kid. I am a missionary in Tallinn, Estonia. I say I'm a missionary because I am, I'm just in charge of youth. Well read the blog to find out more, Cya."

About Me-"I'm an American living in Estonia. My parents are the "official" missionaries, but I'm the one who does the real work. I'm eighteen and like 6 feet tall. You should read my blog for several reasons: A. I'm cool B. my blog's cool C. if you read my blog then you'll be cool too."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it.

Gatzie said...

Sounds sooo puffed up :D