Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Well, I'm Excited

So, I've been really bad at writing every night. I'll confess, I was doing well, but then I started to suck. Crap. Well, so it goes. Now I'm back. I still don't feel I have too much to write about.

I have a picture there of the CoD MW3 promo thing because, despite what a bad gamer this may make me, I LOVE the Modern Warfare games. They are not all that artsy, or innovative, or unique, or anything that I am supposed to support. They are just fun. I seriously enjoyed the first 2 MW games and the idea of the third one continuing the story and escalating it to all out world war just makes me pretty excited. So, bad gamer or not, that's my thought.

Now that I've scared off all my readers by being a nerd I'll try writing about something else. Oooh, how about...LOVE?! Eww, gross, I'm a terrible person for saying it like that. What I mean to say is, how about if I talk about my fiance a little, and tell what we've been up to this summer?

Sure, you say? You'd like nothing better? Okay!

Well then. This summer has been great thus far as Jenny and I have seen a lot of each other. For those of you who don't know, Jenny lives about an hour North of me. Because of this we decided that this summer we would take turns and spend each weekend at the others house and, most importantly, each others churches. I am a Salvationist and Jenny is...not. She's independent or something. So we decided that it would be a good idea to get to know each others church families and also be able to spend a lot of time together and with our families. All in all it's a great arrangement, and so far I'm loving it.

Well, this is a short and terribly boring post. First I'm a nerd, then I'm a lovestruck writer, and now I'm being lazy and publishing with no good content. Anywho, I'll figure out how to be a good writer again...someday...

1 comment:

Emily said...

Twin, I have so much familial love for you & Jenny...I want to hear more about Looooove! :D Also, I appreciate your nerdiness. I'm going to Rachacha today to see the band Harry & the Potters...hmmmm.

Yay I love that we both have blogs! When we're famous people will give us the big bucks to be our sponsors.