Tuesday, February 28, 2006

do i have to title my posts?

i really don't see the point in thinking up names for my posts. i am feeling sick and tired and cold and unhappy and all the rest. i'm just not feeling good, i feel horrible. but there's something you guys can do to help! i need someone to talk to! but here's the problem, i have tons of people to talk to but they are all one horrible thing: FEMALE! i am a guy, i need a guy to talk to. and i need someone who will be willing to talk about serious things, not just talk about video games, presidents and dumb jokes. my mom says i need to find my "Obi-wan" or my "Dumbledore" or "Sir Gwain"(watch "Prince Valiant") or something, which i tottally agree with. she says i need a mentor, i don't know about that, i just know i need some one to talk to. i mean someone outside the cycle of my normal life, like not my parents. i'm going crazy, i need Obi-wan because i'm falling to the dark side, Dumbledore because i'm starting to the think this is a true statement: "there is no good and evil, only power and those to weak to take it!". now my only problem is that i'm pretty sure i'm writing this post and it will only be read by girls, why me? my MSN name is now "Kurisu-Drowning in a sea of self" which i feel like i've heard before somewhere. so if you're reading this i'm quite surprised, my blog has gotten much less interesting lately, i'm not funny anymore, i'm not interesting anymore. i just keep telling myself "in april it will be all better...just wait for april...april...oh god april..." so anyway i can't think of much more to blog about, i had hoped to write a longer post, i always do. i always mean to write more than i do, but i never do, if only i could transfer my thoughts from my head to my blog anytime, because i write my best posts in bed before i go to sleep, or when i'm in the middle of schoolwork. but anyway i'm going now, and in the off-chance that any of you feeling like talking to me, my MSN is kurisu_dude@yahoo.com, and of course my yahoo is the same, but i'm rarely on that. so anyway i'm gonna go dissapear now, Bye!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel sorry for you, but you know that you can talk to me right?...i hope you do....i'm happy to listen to you...and by the way your posts are still interesting...maybe not that funny but still funny....its kinda a good thing too cause that means that you are crowing up and that good....hope you find the one that you need

S.A Kristie said...

sorry..im a female too.. :) lucky you heh. arent you just blessed by God? :) :D

you should go out make friends and grow the salvation army male side in estonia:) :) dont let women take over:) hang in there chris:)

Anonymous said...

CHRIS CLARK!
You know what you need go and find it. With family to often not good for you every second as younng man.Explore world and you will be happy and more busy