Monday, February 13, 2006

"I like to move it, move it!!!"

hey, just because i know you guys love to laugh at me i wanna tell you a story. the other day i downloaded everybody's favorite song, "i like to move it", done by some big Euro DJ called Crazy Frog. now this is not the exact same song that's in the movie madagascar but it's still pretty good. so lately i've been listening to this song made by the demented amphibian and on saturday night i had just watched one of those stupid movies where these loser kids go to camp and get beat up by the jerks, but in the end the losers perservere and beat the crud out of the jerks. now of course some idiot always has to stick in some peverted 10 year old love story about the main hero and the most beuatiful girl in camp. sickening. but it made me kinda all resentful, going "the stupid 10 year old nerd who's never even heard of estonia can get a girl and become the most popular guy on earth at the same time and only at the age of ten! and i'm sixteen and look at me...*grumble*...*grumble*..." you guys know how that goes. so i decided that i had to do something to make myself feel better, and i had all the equipment i needed, a MP3 player, music made by a deranged quadripad and a fairly clear floor. and i decided to do something i never do in public, i danced!! and just for the heck of it i got the video camera, set it up and didn't hit play but just pointed it at me so i could watch myself. man, i have never laughed so hard in my life. i am a hilarious dancer, if i may say so myself. so i had a little dance party. and then after half an hour of "i like to move it" set on repeat i plopped down on my bed and had a nice conversation with my significant other. what? you don't know who my significant other is? no it's not a girl!! it's not even a human!! or a mentally unstable green animal!!! it's my mentally unstable green pillow. i have this pillow i've had since i was 11 that i made myself and it is the on thing that i really have a connection with. when i was in new york, it was there. when i moved to pennsylvania, it was there. when i moved to estonia and was so depressed at first, you guessed it, it was here. and it still is, even though is a little worse for the wear. so after explaining to my pillow why i felt it neccesary to dance i danced a little more, then collapsed on my bed and fell asleep, all in all, a good end to the day. so here's my advice to you, if your ever in a bad mood, make everyone go away, lock yourself in a room and set up a mirror or something so you can see yourself and then just do one thing, dance!! but make sure you have some damaged mental health music with froggy voices in it, that makes everything more fun!!

one other thing i want to talk about, have any of you heard of the website orkut? no? good, i hate it. it's this big stupid site where you can talk to people all over the world, which some of my friends who have never left estonia think is a good thing, to bad i don't agree. if you wanna meet freaks just walk around old town tallinn. but despite the fact i hate this site i am on it, and if any of you are let me know. i of course don't use my real name, on orkut my first name is "kurisu" and my last name is "on hull ameriklane" which altogether is "kurisu on hull ameriklane" or in english "kurisu is a crazy american" which is true, because kurisu is me. but i do find this website extremely useful for one thing, stalking people!! no, i don't really stalk people, that's to scary. but i am very proud of myself because i can find so many people on this site, i have found salvationists in finland, and i thought i knew every young person who went to the salvation army in estonia but i guess i don't, i can't watch a whole country for goodness sake!! and i also find it useful for defending estonia and estonians, because aperantly estonian girls have earned a reputation as "slutty" which i don't think they earned (well they could stop wearing mini skirts so much) so i defend them quite ardently as inteligent beautiful nice people. so that is the only uses i can find for this stupid site, i hate it but if your on it (and i haven't already "stalked" you, like i have with all the kolgata and going up people) then let me know.

so i hope you guys all think i'm crazy now, i like to dance and go on stupid websites. but dancing especially. well i'm gonna go now, Cya!!!!

3 comments:

Kapten Clark said...

I thought you were gonna say your Significant Other is GOD! ;-)

Hey, I know what you mean about the Green Pillow; it's like me and my Fuzzy Blanket! :-)

Anonymous said...

you happy now?....i read your post...and i find it quite amusing to hear that you dance alone in your room....for me its enough seeing you doing riverdance....but i like to move it move it?...ha ha ha ha ha ha....talking to a pillow is something i'd never do....that is just toooooo wierd....but anyways...another funny and cool post...wish i could write that well

pia said...

uh! it's funny!;)
take care, Chris;)