Monday, February 20, 2006

IT'S ALIVE!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! MY EVIL EXPERIMENT HAS COME TO LIFE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

whew! haven't blogged in a while, but as the title of this post says i am still alive (for the most part) and happy (despite the fact that...well...the fact that...the fact that i can't think of anything to be unhappy about, which is far worse than it sounds), i know you guys think every time i stop writing it means i'm dead, but i'm sorry to inform you i'm pretty hard to kill, and your not getting rid of me for quite a while yet. right now i just left estonian class, well not just left but left recently, you know, within the last year or something. so, for lack of much else to write about, i will complain about the class. but my current problem is i fell exceedingly optimistic and can't think of much to complain about, so let me rack my brains for ideas...*rack*rack*rack*...got it!! i just want to remind everyone that because i am so wickedly cool (or uncool) i am in a college/university (whatever) estonian class, so the place is filled with college age chicks from all over the world who for some strange reason decided to drop out of the sky and into the university of tartu. so the basic inventory of my class would be this: assorted college age dudes and dudets (if you will forgive my use of the terms), an older (as in older than my parents) australian american lady, my parents, and me. sound exciting? well it is. but the only problem is this, the teacher usually asks us to work in pairs, and for some reason this whole being married thing makes my parents think they should be a pair (which i am sure there is logic for somewhere, but no one knows where *;-)* ) so i'm left to fend for myself and find a partner. why can't i bring my friend Anneli to be my partner? she could translate everything!! so for a partner this class with our friend mrs. pene piip, which, no offense to anybody is meant by this post, i, for some strange reason, would totally prefer to have that hot german chick in the back be my partner. not sure why but having some one young, beautiful and hopefully single as a partner appeals to me. which just shows that i've tottally forsaken logic and fallen to the dark side, courtesy of darth vader, darth traya, darth revan, darth malak, darth sidious, darth maul, darth sion, darth nilus, darth tyranus, and all my dark side star wars buddies (all real star wars characters. if i where in stars wars i'd be darth kurisu by the way). so that's the only thing i can think of to complain about at the moment, the fact that i didn't get to get paired up with a good looking 20-something year old. i'll probably blog more later, like within a year, but now i gotta go, Cya

No comments: