Sunday, September 18, 2005

home alone, again!!!

my dad is out of the house picking up my mom in lõksa and so i'm home alone just chilling out, church doesn't start until 4 so i'm cool, i'm watching music videos again. one of the reasons why i'm watching so many music videos is that all my good music got stolen, and even though most of that music was saved on my computer i feel i owe myself a musical treat, so watching music videos is perfect. one interesting thing i wanted to write about is what i did last night. last night i set up my aunt's georgous blue toshiba sattelite laptop (which she was kind enough to let me borrow and i'm using now) with a webcam and my spiffy (spiffy? huh?) new mic headset and had a video conversation conversation with miika, my friend in finland. and so now that i have tested that out i love it, and i wanna do that all the time. so if any one out there has a webcam and a mic and some free time i want to talk to you. while watching my wonderful face you can hear my sweet sultry voice flow into your ears...not really, i always look bad on webcam, and the mic makes my voice sound wicked deep. but whatever. one thing i'm very happy about is that since i was alone and had extra time i dug up some old emails and finnally got in contact with my latvian friends from prague, so i'm hoping they will be online tonight. well anyway, i don't have much to write about so i'm gonna go delete some old emails, something i've been meaning to do for months, Cya.

No comments: