Thursday, September 22, 2005

i just feel like writing, nothing really to say though.

i'm babysitting right now and elizabeth is happily haveing her brains sucked out by the upstairs computer while peter is being zombified by his favorite videos. now i have to stay where i can keep an eye on them so that gives me only one option, i have to use the computer! so sad...it's either computer or slow insanity by boredom. so i'm going to blog and say stuff. the first big huge important thing i really need to say is this. september 15th was anneli and evelin's birthday, they turned 17. and guess what? i didn't send them a e-card, or a email, and i didn't even call them! it's not that i forgot it was thier birthday, i would never do that. no, it's that i didn't say happy birthday! so now i'm saying happy belated birthday, and i am begging for forgiveness. FORGIVE ME!!! I AM SLIME!!! I AM WORTHLESS!!! FORGIVE ME!!! yeah, so if you guys could like forgive me then i would be happy, oh wait. i forgot again, you already did. i spent tuesday night chilling with anneli and evlin which was wonderful. i brought my laptop and they (tried to) helped me with my russian. i have this rosseta stone russian language course that is IMPOSSIBLE. but still wicked cool. i have have this sweet headset so i can talk to it in russian. but i'm usually angry when i speak to my computer so i use my, uh, not so nice russian vocabulary. thats one of the interesting things about living in estonia is most people curse in russian but speak in estonian, so i know the russian curse words. none of which i will teach to you. and even if i did teach you i wouldn't give you a translation, i don't use those words on my blog, in any language. so what was i talking about? i got a little side tracked...oh ya, anneli and evelin tried to speak russian to my computer and it said i had a better accent they did. it said i spoke more like a native. but, thier the natives, not me. so hows that work? ever since i haven't really trusted my computer. i definitely don't speak russian better than anneli and evelin! anneli is part of the russian mafia (inside joke)!

so, what else to talk about? so this weekend i am taking a mission team trip to tallinn (not much of a trip, only 2 and half hours!) and can't wait to see all my friends again. at the moment i have no idea when i go, what i'm doing, where i'm sleeping, and so on. i'll just play it all by ear, i do that a lot. plus, i'll trust the wittenbergs to take care of me, they usually do. ;-) so i have a lot of exciting stuff coming up, and did i ever mention i'm taking estonian class's now? so now i'm (trying to be) learning 2 languages at the same time! without forgetting english! it's not easy! i have homework i have to do before i go to class at 3 today and then i have class tommorow that i might have to miss for mission team, which is fine with me becuase mission team takes top priority, especially over sitting in class having confusing language concepts smashed into my head (come on people, whats the difference between räägid and räägin? come one, it's kinda the same, and when i say it fast no one can tell...). well anyway, i think i need to go throw peter out the window or give him a hug or something becuase i'm done blogging and have nothing else to do, Cya!

No comments: