Sunday, September 04, 2005

time is money! and money is something i don't have so that means...i'm thinking to hard...

Hey I don’t have much time to blog now so I’m gonna be quick. Just so you know I will probably, eventually finish writing about Prague, but right now, I can’t. And I will finish writing about last week, when we had our first official meeting, but right now, time is lacking. So I only have a few things I will say. Right now I just got back from dropping Evelin off at the bus station, and I was just thinking, there’s some “thank you’s” I need to say. Because there are some things that people have done lately that were only little things to them, but they have no idea how much they meant to me. So now, I will start with thank you things. First of all, Sarah. Thank you so much for the CD, I’m listening to it right now! ;) You have no idea how great is to be able to have these songs available to me whenever I want, it’s like having a little chunk of America with me, thanks. And next, Evelin. Today when I dropped you off at the bus station you said you don’t normally give guys hugs, but for me you said you’d make an exception for me. ;) Thanks for that, that gave me just a bit of a huge self esteem boost, it’s so great to know I have such great friends, thanks. And last but not least, Anneli. I put you last because I have the most to write for you. Thank you for giving me a “extreme make over:Chris edition”, for one day I thought I really, seriously looked good, and so did everyone else apparently. That rarely happens, thanks for that. And thank you for inviting me to do some writing for the site your making, I guess someone likes my writing (by the way everyone, I’ve started a book. But I doubt any of you will ever read it), thanks. And last I want to thank you for letting me read your diary. When I read that part that went something like “…I hate it when *people* (can’t say who) talks bad about Chris and says he’s stupid. If they think he’s stupid why do they hang out with him? I don’t think he’s stupid…”. When I read that it made me seriously happy, thanks freaky friend.
Thanks to all of you guys (or girls, who cares), I couldn’t imagine better friends. Now I think I gotta go, tsau (Estonian slang, tsau=bye)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

people as in liis and sara

Anonymous said...

stupid no. very creative and unique - yes!
people put other people down when they are not confident about themselves.