Tuesday, September 27, 2005

psst...hey you...yeah you! you wanna hear something funny?

guess what i just did, i just tried to kill my self! not really, but listen to this story. i was upstairs on the computer minding my own business (sarah had just told me there's a new relient k video and so i was happy) when apperently my brother bit my mom, screaming from both of them ensued. now poor me sitting up on the computer hear this horrible, demons rising from the underworld type of noise and think something horrible must have happened (someone got hurt bad enough to go to the hospital type of thing). so using my killer reflexes i jump down the stairs, and attempt to do a matrix-style jump by flinging myself of the little junky handrail thing, which promptly breaks of in my hand. now i had done this before and it had had never broke, and i was kinda rushing to see what the screaming was, so i was not expecting it to break. so as the rail broke of in hand i instantly let go of it (those awesome reflexes of mine) and went sail to the floor, not in a graceful mtrix style, but in a oh-my-god-that really-hurts-style. so i smacked down against the nice hard wood floor knees first, now of course my knees are not strong enough to take that kind of abuse and instantly buckled beneath me. now since i still had a large amount of momentum pushing me i went over onto my side and quickly smashed my left arm into my ribs. thankfully my stupidity-style flight was over and i now had time to inspect the damage to the wall, the rail, and of course me. the wall had only suffered the slightest amount of damage from having a rail forcefully ripped out of it, the rail of course was hanging limply but i had a feeling the could be fixed. then i slowly sat up and inspected my ribs, i could swear i broke one, it still hurts now but but nothing felt broken. i then reached down to my knees, i was dead sure i had busted the crap out of my knee caps, but as i felt it and looked at i noticed that all i had gotten was a nice bloody scrape on one knee and a srape on the other knee, but not bloody at least. so now i'm gonna go to bed, i have nice sore legs to keep me up all night and make lying down uncomfortable (man, i love to complain). well anyway, Cya! and by the way, i'm not gonna be doing anymore matrix-style stunts anymore, i've given that up. unless of course i need to dodge the raging fists of teenage girls...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that was so u chris...tinesha just did something like that today with her knee. Guess she must of felt her pain ;) anyways.....

Sarah

Anonymous said...

hey don't kill urself ok