Monday, October 03, 2005

And one quick thing i wannas add...

just so you know this post sorta goes on the end of my last post, SO GO READ MY LAST POST!!!! well today my friend Andrei (from the youth group, and sorry, it's not spelled andre, it's andrei) came to our house and helped me with my estonian. we first looked over my estonian book and did some work in that, as well as doing small conversations in estonian, and then he decided that the best way for me to learn estonian was from immersion. he said how he learned russian was from going to kindergarden in russian, so he decided that i should spend a whole half hour with him, no english, estonian only. i'm always up for a challenge! so i went for it, we went outside and did yardwork for a half hour, rules were no english from me. i must say i did extrodinarily good, i only spoke english when he told me too becuase he was having trouble understanding my clumsy estonian, and that only happened once or twice. and then half an hour later we had cleaned up the yard and i had done it all in estonian. i even threw in joke in estonian into the mix of conversation. Andrei had said something about how this wasn't too hard of work (picking up the half rotten apples that had fallen from the trees) and i replied, "ma tean, aga peaaegukoik ameriklased mõtlen koik töö on väga raske töö!"(i hope that was understandable for you estonians, andrei understood it. and sorry americans, i'm not gonna translate this, you might be offended. and anyway, it's you own "lollpead ameriklased" fault for not understanding).


well anyway that was all i wanted to say, please go read my lost post and COMMENT!!! NOW!!! ok? good...Cya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great job Chris...half an hour only etonian (Y)