Sunday, October 09, 2005

ugh, exuasted....(i'm so tired i think i spelled that wrong)

hey, i'm tired. the last few days we've had people sleeping over the house, and by sleeping over the house i mean in my room. i'm tired. they don't let me sleep. when i don't sleep i get cranky! well right now my parents are at the homeless shelter doing a program so i'm left home babysitting (as always). i just had a problem becuase peter had something in his mouth he found on the floor, and i couldn't get it out. i picked him up and pry'd (can't spell when tired) his mouth, but by the time i got his mouth open (much more of a painful challenge than it sounds like) he had either swallowed the the thing or...well i guess he swallowed it. so i hope thats gonna be ok. so now peter is calmed down (when someone tries to stick thier fingers in your mouth it makes you upset, it's understandable) and watching barney (i'm tempted to sing "joy to the world, barney's dead...") and so i'm going on the computer. i'm trying to think of something interesting to write about. hey, i hope she won't kill me for this but my friend evelin has started writing a manga (well technically you don't write manga, you draw it. but she's writing it) so if you wanna check that out go to www.evyrules.blogspot.com and check it out. and then comment and say something nice.

that reminds me...did i ever mention i started a book? its a fantasy/fiction type thing that i doubt anyone reading this would be interested in. it's about my video game/anime/computer alter ego, kurisu. kurisu is me as i would like to be, if i where in the lord of the rings. but i still doubt any of you would be interested in it. and NO, i will not put my book on my blog, for now at least. so don't bug me. well anyway, i don't have much more to write about, so i'm gonna go. Cya later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, don't you mean, "Barney's on fire?"

It would be totally awesome if you wrote a book. So do it.