Tuesday, March 08, 2005

fun with friends

ok, i know that name sounds oh so cheesy but thats what happened today. today my parents had to go to võru (don't ask me how its pronounced, or even worse, don't ask a british person how it's pronounced) and do some stuff. so me and elizabeth went to the harrison's. the harrison's are really cool, they've been missionary's here for around 10 years! i would have gone crazy by then...jokeing! they have 7 kids, don't ask me thier names. i was mostly hanging out with josh, who is 16. we had a good time, playing computer, talking, and when we were litterally walking out the door (i had my boots and coat on) he tried to teach my some guitar while our parents talked, i don't know how much i'll remember tommorow but...whatever. and now i'm home.


i want to know something. yo anonymous, who are you? i have a few guess's but...i'm not sure. you posted saying: "I am a great friend for Chris.Maybe he doesnt know it always.Hopeless?No.He is full of hope and good ideas." who are you!?!?! please email me and tell me!!! good, or great, friends are something that a the moment i'm kinda of low on. any friends (in tartu) actually. so please send me a email telling me who you are!! and then you, other anonymous, my russian friend. you who posted "ia ne panimiu nechigo! shto ti gonish moi drug? lubliu tebia. esli ti panimiesh porusski, , ti uzhe snaesh shto ia napisala." thats russian, da? please, if you can, send me a copy of this, IN ENGLISH! and let me know who you are. but thank you for putting the russian in english letters, or did my computer do that? well anyway please email me both of you. or...wait. no, you email me. if your who i think you are your one person. well anyway i'm still clueless, so please email me, in english. i'm done for now so, Cya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Chris,
Though for the day.
Your great grandfather is an
ex-boxer and you too are an
X-boxer.

God loves you and so do all the ladies.

XOXOXO,
Andy