Thursday, March 03, 2005

i was just thinking...

...about something completely random. well of course thats old news, i haven't thought logically in years. but this time it was interesting. have you heard benjamin franklin's saying "if we don't hang together then we'll hang seperately"? well you have now. i was thinking, who on earth is gonna hang me if i don't hang out with them? i mean seriously, no ones that desperate to hang out with me. and that whole "a penny saved is a penny earned" stuff is crazy. i mean, i have problems with saving AND earning money. so if i save a penny forever and never spend it then i never really earn it. i just save it...and save it...and save it, forever. how boring is that!? but if i spend it on something cool, like x-box games or mobile phone bills, thats worth it see? well i gotta go, i hope you enjoyed my backword logic. seriously benjamin franklin is...was cool, i just thought this was a funny idea, bye.

6 comments:

S.A Kristie said...

I think it was logical.. to me anyways.. that doesnt say much though.. because people have always thought im little off.. oh well :) I LOVE ME


way to go chris :)

Anonymous said...

Ummmm well Chris i dont think it waz very logical!

Anonymous said...

I guess it makes a strange sense, but doesn't this much thinking hurt your brain? Knowing you, that's what I would have thought.

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Anonymous said...

ia ne panimiu nechigo! shto ti gonish moi drug? lubliu tebia. esli ti panimiesh porusski, , ti uzhe snaesh shto ia napisala.

Anonymous said...

I agree with what anonymous said.