Friday, March 11, 2005

A typical morning in the life of chris...

since i'm gonna be gone all day and probably not gonna be able to blog 'til tommorow, i thought i'd blog now. and since now its morning, i'm gonna tell you about my mornings. usually it starts like this, i hear this really annoying sound coming from next to my bed, i look down, my mobile phone alarm is going off. i smack it 'til it turns off then my mind and body have a kind of battle.

Mind says:time to get.
Body says:but i'm tired, lets sleep.
Mind says:but we gotta get up. we have stuff to do today.
Body says:stuff? what stuff could be more important than sleeping!?!?
Mind says:um, well, you know...stuff, stuff!!
Body says:yeah right!!
Mind says:ok, whatever. good night. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

so then i finally do get out of bed (usually because someone threw something at me) and go down stairs. when i wake up i always feel like a have a hangover. actually i've never had a hangover before so its what i think a hangover would feel like. i wakeup and i stumble down the stairs, my vocabulary is something like:ugh, blah, huh, and 'm ti-ed, go 'way. so then i get breakfast and all that and i'm usually still asleep. but then my dad reminds me i still have to get the wood for the fire if i want to stay warm. blah. so then i get my coat and boots on and stuble out into the cold thinking i should try to wake up, and to accomplish this i name everything i see. gate. snow. tree. cat. woodshed. scary guy with a knife (joke). wood. wood carrier thingy. then i get the wood and by the time i'm done i'm wide awake and my thought are more like this. COLD!!!! COLD COLD COLD!!!! WHOS IDEA WAS IT TO MAKE SNOW COLD!!!! and as i'm carrying the wood i'm thinking. HEAVY!!!! HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY!!!! WHOS IDEA WAS IT TO MAKE WOOD HEAVY!!!!!

then i get inside. shiver, shiver, shiver. then i get to work on school stuff. and thats my morning!! isn't that fun and intelligent? i think maybe i'd wake up sooner if i put snow on my face in the morning. i wonder if it would work. well i gotta go get ready for mission team, Cya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and as I look at you I think wonderful wonderful. whose idea was it to make chris wonderful?

Anonymous said...

thats my morning to minus the wood part.