Monday, March 07, 2005

today in the life of chris...

today there was a big salvation army officer fellowship day in tartu! which basicly means that all the officers from estonia sat around and talked...and talked..and talked, while i sat up in my room doing schoolwork. what a sad hard life i have. when i heard the word "fellowship" i was kinda hoping for something more along the lines of ENJOYABLE and/or INCLUDING THE OTHER OFFICERS TEENAGE DAUGHTERS! urgh, hard sad life... but at last i got a free meal out of it. i had some awesome pizza, andf babysat. that was my compensation for all my hard work babysitting, pizza! such a sad life... but i will SURVIVE!

today when i was playing xbox i was at a slow point in the game so i paused and took a break (yes, it is possible for me to take breaks). i stretched, yawned, and looked out the window. and as i was looking out the window this bird, that looked like a raven or something, flew down and landed on a tree branch right outside my window and just looked at me. and then it flapped its wings. and then it looked at me, opened it's mouth and flew of. and i just sat and thought for a minute, i wish i could fly. i'm kidding. i just thought that maybe that was like a sign of spring coming or something. i'm so sick of winter. i have like cabin fever or whatever, if it would stop snowing a would go for a walk but...the SNOW WON'T STOP!! AGH!! i'm sick of winter now. well i'm done, Cya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting cabin fever too. It's supposed to snow in Maine again tonight! It's better than it was in the 70's though, I'd rather have cabin fever than Dance Fever, ever do the funky chicken?

Anonymous said...

But I like snow :) and walking outside when its snowing.
Of course i will not like the situation when all this is going to melt...