Monday, March 14, 2005

i don't want to blog today...

today is today. wow chris, thats some reeeaaal deep thinking you got going there. today i am not in a good mood. theres no real reason for it, i just am. but i'm gonna blog anyway. ok, so today i started moving out of my room and moving into the basement. i'm moving into the baement because elizabeths sick of sharing a room with my parents, and we found out how to heat the basement. i'm not done yet but i already have the basics moved down. chair, bed, bongo, xbox, you know, the basics. so ya, i've been working on that all day. and today my parents met wth this person whos gonna give us estonian class's (ABOUT STINKING TIME!!!). so thats gonna be cool.

let me see...what else happened today? oh i know, i finally figured out how to put cool music on my mobile phone. i got the simposons theme song and "bring me to life" by evanescence. so i've been waiting all day for someone in my VIP group on my phone to call me so i could hear my music (meaghan? anneli and evilin? could you call me and hang up so i can hear my cool music?). let me see...what else. uh, thats it.

oh wait, i know why i'm in a bad mood. MY LIFE SUCKS!!! sorry, just wanted to throw that out there. Cya.

2 comments:

The Wittenbergs in Rovaniemi Finland said...

Hey you. I am praying for you today. After your great report on your time spent with Mission team, it would follow, that hard times may follow after. For one reason, you have got to be so tired.
Wittenbergs are moving rooms are movong rooms around too. Meaghan and Sarah are now having little sister Emma with them. We started Sunday evening, and hopefgully will end Thursday. Lots of fun. But we must try the best we can. I think your room will be so cool in the basement, and private too. May your day today be a good one. ps. I will have the girls call you.

The Wittenbergs in Rovaniemi Finland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.