Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey...and smell more like an elephant. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARET!!!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARET!!! yesterday was may 15th, or maret's birthday! it was very exciting, it included ice skating (not), pizza (yum) and washing dishes (yay!!) this is a great picture of her eating her cake (notice me on the left) which i will put on a picture of in a minute. we got so many great pictures i have to show you some more. this particular picture maret specifically asked me NOT to put on my blog (she reads it so she'd know) but i'm doing it anyway. this picture is just too awesome to not put on my blog. so anyway here's more pictures!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't listen to me at all.
I said: DO NOT PUT THIS PICTURE ON YOUR BLOG!
and what did you do...you put it on your blog...duh!

P.S i don't live in a zoo...i just live in a place where we have 2 cats and a mouse and some pigs...you know what i mean by that...

Anonymous said...

My birthday, too.. Don't you just love May? :)