Monday, August 28, 2006

"Dear ," Is that any way to start a letter? plus Birthday!!(POST #175)

You know what anoys me? YOUR FACE! just kidding. you know what really annoys me? colleges sending me crap in the mail! today i opened this letter from a college that started "Dear ," well last time i checked my name was NOT it was Chris! well if your staff is that stupid how likely am i to come to your college? but every one makes typing mistakes. especially me. so i decided to read on. these people make a lot of assumptions about my "restful" summer. "i'm sure the next two months (i was supposed to get this two months ago, darn eesti post!) will bring relaxation..." umm? what makes you think that? this summer was NOT a relaxation summer. but whatever. assume what you might. this college also seems to think they've been sending me material for a while, and are supposedly sending me more in august. it's august 28th. this is my first letter from them. they then go on to bug me EVEN more while bragging about their large international club say they've got people from zimbabe. what the heck is that? i've heard of zimbabwe. but zimbabe? what the? i don't know why it bugs me so muich to see shotty editing, especially because i NEVER proof read my blog and i know it's full of mistakes. anyway, now that i'm done railing at dumb college letter writers i can point out something wicked cool. this my 175th blog post! compared to many other people that might not sound like much but it makes me proud. now if anyone has read all 175 (besides me or my family) i owe you...i dunno, something cool.

i have 2 birthday things i need to point saturday was my friend Elis's birthday and sunday was my friend Liis's birthday. i will try to give them each their own little hapy birthday blog post but i don't know if i can do it. i only have an embarrasing picture of Liis so...yeah. anyway i've been asked for a picture of myself with a goatee and since my mom couldn't take any that i was happy with i am going to use a picture i took myself. which is far worse i'm sure. so give me a few minutes to figure out how to import the pictures. okay, got it. and now i have a ton of pics from this summer for you too! i'll have tons of fun putting all those on. so yeah, saturday was Elis's birthday so i'll tell you about that. since it was saturday and it's kind of a saturday tradition to sit on your butt i had been planing to do nothing all day excet go to see The Da Vinci Code at 4 with my mom because we had both read the book and it was playing for 25 kroon (2$) at kosmos but then after lunch i went into my room and noticed i had not 1, not 2, but 4 missed calls from a number i didn't recognize! so being the curious guy i am i called to find out who wanted me so bad. and to my happy surprise it was Anneli! she wanted to know if i was going to Elis's birthday. oops, i forgot! actually all i had forgot was that saturday was Elis's birthday. i didn't know she was doing anything until Anneli called. the only good thing about orkut is that it reminds me about birthdays (i haven't forgot you Pia!) so after quick deliberations i went to meet up with Evelin at Reakoja Plats at 3. which was, of course, a fun adventure of it's own. me going to old town always is.

so i go to the middle of reakoja plats and go to sit on the stage and i'm just like "WHERE'S EVELIN?" and so i whipped out my phone as i checked out the blond chick in red sitting practically next to me. then the chick next to me in red pulled out her phone and answered as i said "It's 3, where are you Evelin?" "i'm on the stage, where are you?" "no, you can't be, i'm sitting on the stage!" "But i just looked around and...Chris, turn around!" oops, apperantly the blond chick in red WAS Evelin. i have no idea how i didn't recognize her. too much make up ;-) anyway, lucky i had called her just then because some stupid british tourist had been hitting on her. and just as i came up was asking for her number. "ummm, i'm not sure i remember my own number! Chris, what's my number?" well being the genius i am i knew i had only one way to save her and get a good laugh. i gave the dude my number! so Bradly the Brit called me later that night asking for Evelin. poor him. i do that a lot. from saving her from drunks finns on the the ferry to saving her from 50 year old sober brits in raekoja plats, i do it all. she owes me big time. so remember Evelin, if there's ever some crazy tourist chick hitting on me scare her off for me! you owe me!

so where was i...? oh yes, Bradly the Brit. so the Evelin and I went down to the Jaama Turg (market) to go mooch some money off her sis (Anneli) and so we hung out for an hour waiting for her to get off work. which was fine with me because i haven't seen Anneli in forever! so after Evelin bought a Elis a cool asian vase thingy as a present we were off to Elis's place. we did make it...eventually. just a hint, never take a blond, a bike, and a backpack on a Trollibuss. it gets crowded. so once we finally made it (we got off on the wrong stop because Evelin is a super smart blond) we went up to Elis's apartment and chilled. we listened to all sorts of crazy music (from james blunt to some crazy weird techno stuff) and even watched some cool anime AMV (anime music video) with some cool comedian matched up perfectly with some anime. he talked about "the freak in every workplace. and i made a point to be that guy's friend because some day when the freak just snaps and comes into work with a sawed off shotgun and he gets to my office he'll just be like....THANK'S FOR THE CANDY!" so yeah. and another fun thin is that when Evelin and i went in we upped the christian count. there had been 3 non-christians with vodka and such and one poor little girl from the methodist church. then Evelin and i made it 3 non-christians one methodist and 2 salvationists. when Evelin told the methodist chick neither me or her drink there were high fives all around. it was quite funny though because the only other dude (as in non-female) there (17 year old under age drinker martin) was slightly drunk when we went to play pool and since it was me and him on a team against all the girls we basicly got our butts kicked. guys vs. girls when one guy's drunk and the other one has never played pool before. but there's miracles even in the pool room. martin said he thought his "drunk luck" could beat my "christian luck" and under my breath i said "luck is for the pagans" but out loud i said to him that i was sure his luck could beat mine but my God could beat his luck anyday. so then as i prayed like crazy under my breath i got three balls in a row into the thingy. which is pretty good for someone who's never played. and it was better than anybody else there did the whole game. thank you God for fun little miracles.

anyway, Evelin and i had fun because we could speak pig latin if we didn't want to be understood. so we decided to leave at 8 partly because she didn't really like martin (i thought he was a riot, he was worried about me turning gay from not having sex until i was married so he told me i should start staring at Evelins breasts. i said if i did that i'd get hit so hard i'd wish i was gay) so as we jump on a trolli buss the nice methodist chick jumped on with us and we all sat together and taught me Estonian. i was so sure "karibad" was the word for toes. apparently it means nothing but sure sounds funny. i love Estonian! anyway i'm gonna go now. that was my grand saturday adventure. i might write more later today because i'm in a blogging mood but i've already been writing for a while so yeah, Cya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhaaaaan...i seee....so u came to ma work place to rip off money...hmm..interestin
ehh...very funny blog....BUNNY...remember the bunny fight we had last night..oh and da pillows...,..BOBBY ATTACK...
heheh

pia said...

u havent forgotten me? well thats cute!
but it was an interesting entry! keep up the good work!!
ps! u look like my brother with that goatee:D