Thursday, August 24, 2006

YES! I have links on my offensively explicit blog! YAY!

That is so cool! i prefer this parental advisory because whenever something has a big red X on it like that you know it must be cool. from now on i think whenever i write a offensive blog post i will start it out with a disclaimer. preferably a sarcastic and offensive one. which will mean i'll need a disclaimer for me disclaimer. and that will simply be my little sign there saying "X-plicit Content." 'Cause that is so cool. so anyway, the point of this post is to tell you some very exciting news...i have links on my blog! i finally figured out how to put links on my blog! yeah, i know i'm dumb and slow but better late than never. so now i have links to everything cool i could think of off the top of my head. i have my christian pro gamer blog...my family's blog...the Tallinn AND Tartu corps blogs. and plus i put on my cool friend Robyn's blog! she's cool and canadian and has a cool blog name. and sadly enough it was the only one i had memorized...so if you want your blog's link on my blog then comment and i'll link you up! so anyway, now i'm done anouncing that i have links, which is actually something i'm VERY proud of. so i need to go. i'm gonna put more blogs on because i just remembered some more. anyway, Cya!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris...how the heck are ya man!!!!!!!!! I just thought i'd say hey and that we all miss you dearly here in vancouver!

Bless you!

Maret said...

Who gave you permission to but a link of my blog on yours???

S.A Kristie said...

wheres link to mine?