Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Welcome to Elizabeth's sick experiment!!

Hello an welcome to my little sister's mad science experient. no, she's not trying to grow a goatee to match mine. she's tearing apart electronics! AWESOME! that's my kind of experiment. my little sister, Elizabeth, and I have torn apart two victims in the last two days. first we took out our torture instruments and went to work on my old blue CD walkman, which was broken 2 years ago and i don't know why i've kept. so anyway look down for the pictures of us unscrewing, cutting and of course hammering my junk CD player just to see what it's guts look like. that was yesterday, and now today we tore apart my sister's clock radio which no matter how much i yell at it will not tell proper time(pictured above). so anyway, there is one of the many joys of homeschooling, adding your old broken stuff to the curriculim! man smashing is fun! now if i could only get playing X-box to count as school work then life would be perfect...but anyway, that's not very likely. so tragic.

anyway i've been doing greatish lately. why the "ish"? well partly because i like to say "ish" on my blog and partly because things haven't been great, they've been greatish. allow me to explain. i said allow me! that means shut up! thank you...where was i? oh yes, greatish. my brother was sick on monday which sucks because i love him to death and so when he's sick i'm up in arms for him to get better. and he did get better! YAY GOD! therefore, greatish. and also i'm still not quite used to living here. in case no one noticed i moved to Tallinn over the summer. and i hate to say it but Tartu wasn't perfect but at least i was used to it! here i have a new room and when i moved all my stuff from Tartu to here right before i went to Canada i did the thing i always do. i dumped everything in piles. and not sorted neat piles either. random piles half full of trash. and now since i'm gonna be living in that room i feel obligated for my own happiness to have things set up all nice. my mom was complaining (as she always does) about the way that i don't give a crap if nothing else gets done all day but i make sure iget my precious 2 hours of computer time. she says i should prioritize. i already do. can anybody here see one of my high my priorities? (hint: it starts with a "C" ends with a "R" and has "ompute" in the middle) anyway i was just thinking about how funny it is that the day i came home i set up a little shrine for my X-box but how annoyingly hard it is to do everything else. why is that? i mean setting up the X-box, sorting through the games, and finding places for it all isn't fun. so why do i have so much more motivation for that than anything else? sucks to be me...

anyway, i have something really big i need to complain about, my MP3 player hasn't been working lately. i haven't even had that thing that long yet! i got it at Christmas, it should tottally still be working great. i have treated that beauty with the utmust respect in looking after it, not dropping it or throwing it and protecting it's little butt. what right does it have to screw up on me?! that's upsetting! but anyway, in the little booklet that came with it said "go to www.somerandomsite.com for warranty info" (warning! that's not the real site!) so i'm going to go to the site and see what's up with my warranty, because my gourgous little MP3 player should still be alive and well. not doing this whole turning off right after i turn it on crap! i just want to listen to music...is that too much to ask? so yeah, i think i need to go eat now, i'm hungry! i'm glad some of you like my goatee, i just don't know if looking like people's brother is a good thing or a bad thing...and i always look tired in pictures, i am anti-photogenic. but yeah, if it turns out i can't my MP3 player fixed or get a warranty thing than i'm open to donations (hint hint) Cya!!!

No comments: