Friday, August 04, 2006

"HomeWork, just a little HomeWork tonight..." (My Personal Mission Statement!)

hello all, this is homework that was meant to be done a while ago, but screw that, i'm a born procrastinater, and better late than never, eh? see, the darn canadians are effecting me...eh? so yeah, i have to post my personal mission statement on my blog. it's not the greatest personal mission statement, in fact it may be the worst. it was MY mission statement that prompted Captain Stephen Court to give us more homework. see, i'm proud of that. but anyway, i love Steve Court. so here's my Mission Statement.

My Personal mission statement is to:

Be the best servant of God i can be. To always follow his will and obey his commands. To always be willing to follow the Lord, no matter the cost!

And my verses are:

1 Samuel 15:22 "But Samuel replied, "What is more pleasing to the Lord: your burnt offerings and sacrifices or your obedience to his voice? Obedience is far better than sacrifice. Listening to him is much better than offering the fat of rams."
+
Matthew 20:26-28 "But among you it shoulde be quite different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must become your slave. For even I, the Son of Man, came here not to be served but to serve others, and to give my life as a ransom for many."

yay me!! now doesn't that rock? Steve Court doesn't love it but, hey, as Brent says "all have fallen short of the glory of Stephen Court" anyway, i'm off to bed now, 'night!

No comments: